Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409
Results 6,121 to 6,127 of 6127
    I can't see them winning the sweepstakes for Correa like they won the sweepstakes for Springer. However, Bo was apparently willing to move off SS for Didi. If that was true I think he would move for Correa or Story. My issue with Correa is he's not a consistent .900 OPS bat. My issue with Story is he hasn't been the same since 2019 and he was absolutely awful away from Coors last year....and not very good when he was an all-star either.

I don't know if they are ready to back up the truck to anyone else. If they are I think they would have matched the deal for Ray. Ray's top choice was Toronto. If they had another 20+ million they could have signed Ray to go with Gausman and had one of the best rotations in baseball. They aren't done, but I seriously doubt they passed on Ray and Semien to give 300 million to Correa.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I can't see them winning the sweepstakes for Correa like they won the sweepstakes for Springer. However, Bo was apparently willing to move off SS for Didi. If that was true I think he would move for Correa or Story. My issue with Correa is he's not a consistent .900 OPS bat. My issue with Story is he hasn't been the same since 2019 and he was absolutely awful away from Coors last year....and not very good when he was an all-star either.

I don't know if they are ready to back up the truck to anyone else. If they are I think they would have matched the deal for Ray. Ray's top choice was Toronto. If they had another 20+ million they could have signed Ray to go with Gausman and had one of the best rotations in baseball. They aren't done, but I seriously doubt they passed on Ray and Semien to give 300 million to Correa.
    This.

How much do you guys think Carlos Rodon goes for? Too risky overall? He is still 28 and the stuff is really good.

Sign Rodon
    Trade Pearson, Kirk, Groshans for Ramirez?

Berrios
    Manoah
    Gausman
    Ryu
    Rodon

C: Janson/McGuire/Moreno
    1B: Vladdy
    2B: Biggio/Espinal
    3b: Ramirez
    SS: Bichette
    CF: Springer/Grichuk
    RF: Teoscar
    LF: Gurriel
    DH: Springer/Whomever needs a break.

BP: Garcia, Cimber, Mayza, Romano, Richards, Stripling, Merryweather, (other FA signing).

I dont mind Rodon on a 1 year deal for like $20 mil-$25 mil Dude bas never been healthy. I like Kikuchi but hope they dont go 3 years on him.

I guess of all the remaining position players Bryant is probably the most attractive to me but Im not desperate to overpay. Too bad we didnt have the money earlier to spend on guys like Taylor. That was a good deal.

Maybe we acquire big contracts for non prospects then.

The league is so *** backwards. They think a draft lottery is gonna fix teams tanking and trying to sell it to us as such. Do they think none of us watch other sports?

You canít look up players anymore on their site. Petty.

They blacked out the logo of the player on their Twitter. Petty.

They donít want to lower the arb eligibility even though the average player never even makes it to the third time through. (Avg career less than 5 years).

They claim that free agency hurts fans, but then do everything they can to cover and promote free agent transactions.

Rob Manfred releases a letter to try and sway public opinion, meanwhile not even trying to negotiate in good faith by having a less than 10 minute meeting and trying to clawback player pensions.

Bunch of out of touch billionaires.

This is gonna be a long one I think.

Lottery is better than no lottery FWIW.

Also, I thjnk legally they cant use player images given there is no deal with the PA.

Rodon
    Jansen

Would be an interesting off-season finish.

Kev smith back up 3b