Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 446 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6683
    Lower bowl moves to accomodate football (and other events). It was also a big reason why we couldnt install grass. They had to dig to install proper drainage for grass but wasnt as feasable given the lower bowl realigns for football

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Is this the most wamco comment ever made?
    Lol. Thanks dude. I try.
    I need some free agent rumors asap.

Bryant is projected in multiple places to make 25m over 5 or 6 years. Doesnít that sound insane? I also hate the asking price for Ramirez. Talk in media is guirriel, Kirk, biggio and grosh for Jose ramirez. Mlb trade values still puts that 20 light on torontos end. They do say grosh is a wash with Chapman. So Iíd rather make that swap. I guess itís asking; is the difference between Chapman and Ramirez- Orelvis, biggio, and kirk?

How do you rank the post season needs?

Sp
    Closer
    3b
    2b
    Dh

U got 33m left to spend. What are ur moves?
    Iím thinking if jays were willing to spend 23m on a sp, then Ray would be a jay. So Iím thinking they prioritize a big splash at 3b or of/dh. Or spread out the remaining monies 11mish on a 3b, sp, closer.
    Like a seager, Kikuchi, Jansen.

Or Iíd have preferred Chapman, matz, Jansen ( lose Groshans. Chapman is 2 Year bridge to Orelvis
    Last edited by wamco; 12-23-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Like 15 years ago today or tomorrow we trade hudson for glaus. Santa glaus. Then glaus for rolen. Then rolen for ee

Another question to ponder: does samad taylor get selected in rule V if there is one? Does he stick with a team or get returned ? How do you feel about him going forward?
    Last edited by wamco; 12-23-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Alllriiigghhttty then!

Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    Like 15 years ago today or tomorrow we trade hudson for glaus. Santa glaus. Then glaus for rolen. Then rolen for ee

Another question to ponder: does samad taylor get selected in rule V if there is one? Does he stick with a team or get returned ? How do you feel about him going forward?
    No one knows the answer to this. I think he gets picked, but does he return? Who knows.

I also think he gets selected but I think he will struggle and be returned. He needs everyday reps at aaa. Iíve followed him since we acquired him and he had a great season. His skill set would diversify our lineup in 2023 hopefully

I can see a team picking him but get returned as well. I think most position players get returned anyway, whereas pitchers easier to hide in the bullpen.

Kyle Seager retired. I'm happy he won't be a Blue Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Kyle Seager retired. I'm happy he won't be a Blue Jay.
    Wow. I figured he would have signed somewhere but I agree, I'm glad it wasn't here

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Jays ownership worth 2nd in mlb to Mets. Nearly 4x the Yankees .
    Backload a Bryant deal
    Sign kihucki
    Sign Jensen
    Give grichuck away

Rogers market cap is $30 billion. $11 billion is the net worth of the Rogers family. They have 2 different implications. Doesn't matter how rich the Rogers family is because the Blue Jays decision is still based on the corporation, which complicates decision making.
    Last edited by Raps18-19 Champ; 12-29-2021 at 10:07 PM.

Seagar's bat was slowing down in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    Jays ownership worth 2nd in mlb to Mets. Nearly 4x the Yankees .
    Backload a Bryant deal
    Sign kihucki
    Sign Jensen
    Give grichuck away
    I would :

Trade for Ramirez
    Trade for McNeil
    Sign Kikuchi
    Somehow trade Gricuk (which shouldn't be hard if a floor comes in)
    And sign either Conforto or Suzuki.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I still think LGJ's best days are ahead of him. He struggled early last year, but then produced at an all-star level on the second half with an .889 OPS and ended up hitting .368/.395/.614 with RISP.

Also, look how many games Grichuk had to play CF for Springer last year. I don't think we should trade Grichuk at all. They don't have the OF depth. His OBP sucks, but he produces runs. He was essentially LGJ last year in terms of run production and consistently drives in around 80 runs. Not to mention he's better defensively in the OF than Lourdes.

He may not be this teams MVP, but he is valuable.