Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully he gets the suspension lifted or at least shortened. Heís been a real plus on our defense so far.
    Lol you and several others must not have watched football long enough to know who exactly Burfict is...

Burfict has to understand today's game. If you want to get your aggression out you are better off beating women or abusing children. For heavens sake do not play a violent game in a violent manner. Next time he should commit a felon.
    Last edited by maledicent; 09-30-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lol you and several others must not have watched football long enough to know who exactly Burfict is...
    So quick to turn to insults man. Iím well aware of his past. Heís missed 6 games because of it. It was a possibility that this happened and he missed time. However, it was 1 year 2 million deal for a pro bowl level player. It was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Burfict has to understand today's game. If you want to get your aggression out you are better off beating women or abusing children. For heavens sake do not play a violent game in a violent manner. Next time he should commit a felon.
    Obviously Burfict did deserve a suspension, given he has the "repeat offender" tag but this highlights the disparity of how the NFL treats on field and off field violations.

What's happening with Mason Foster? He had an outstanding 2018 season i.e. 131 tackles. The Redskins cut him to save money, but we still have $25 million in cap space. Why don't we sign him?

Held off on replying. On the one hand, yes, he deserved to be disqualified from the game. But the entire season without pay? Too harsh. Maybe behind the scenes there was a zero tolerance warning that the league sent Burfict that we don't know about? But based on limited info, the suspension is way too harsh imho.

That said, at least we don't have to worry about any more 15 yard drive extending penalties for being hyperviolent and downright nasty. So glad I got to watch the NFL in its heyday when taking someone's head off was how you said, "Hello, how are you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Maybe they should play flag football now in the nfl? Hits happen. You donít want to get hit, go play tennis. Or just play qb for the pats. Lol
    i thought you were above hyperbole. that's stork's domain, lol. there's a huge gap between flag football and a late hit with the crown of the helmet. vb obviously doesn't get it with his goofy reaction. bet the ****forbrains is still laughing.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

It was an illegal hit. I've seen worse.
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    i thought you were above hyperbole. that's stork's domain, lol. there's a huge gap between flag football and a late hit with the crown of the helmet. vb obviously doesn't get it with his goofy reaction. bet the ****forbrains is still laughing.
    Still pissy over getting smacked around so often...so effortlessly, eh? Silly little chipmunk.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

VB doesnít belong in the nfl with that type of play. Iím not surprised by this at all, and thatís what Gruden gets for taking players like VB and AB and putting our franchise at risk. Gruden is a terrible, terrible GM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So quick to turn to insults man. Iím well aware of his past. Heís missed 6 games because of it. It was a possibility that this happened and he missed time. However, it was 1 year 2 million deal for a pro bowl level player. It was worth it.
    How is that an insult? Yes and don't forget his college days... There was a reason why he was a late round pick and not a first round pick. You still don't see it but ok

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    VB doesnít belong in the nfl with that type of play. Iím not surprised by this at all, and thatís what Gruden gets for taking players like VB and AB and putting our franchise at risk. Gruden is a terrible, terrible GM.
    100%

How is that an insult? Yes and don't forget his college days... There was a reason why he was a late round pick and not a first round pick. You still don't see it but ok

UDFA. For a reason.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Sigh. I'm amused at those always out to prove how football smart they are.

How about this, he's a player, our only player, who knows PG's scheme thoroughly. A coach on the field. For only $300k guaranteed (plus game checks thus far) we got him through training camp and 3 1/2 games. The young guys got some invaluable teaching that they would not have otherwise. He accelerated the learning curve, and kicked *** for us thru 3 games.

The sky is not falling.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Sigh. I'm amused at those always out to prove how football smart they are.

How about this, he's a player, our only player, who knows PG's scheme thoroughly. A coach on the field. For only $300k guaranteed (plus game checks thus far) we got him through training camp and 3 1/2 games. The young guys got some invaluable teaching that they would not have otherwise. He accelerated the learning curve, and kicked *** for us thru 3 games.

The sky is not falling.
    I did not want Burfict, but thatís a pretty good point.

-Stork

-tippa irie

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast