Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    i will go on for ****ing pages and i will legit dvr play by play per second vids just to shut eagles fans the **** up because i have this entire game plus vids/plus reddit/plus youtube to back me up on this bull **** and then can compare it with the burfict hit.... stop being ****ing bias... its dirty... take it on the chin and move on instead of excusing it... 10 ****ing yards he could have stopped..... math/vids/etc point your dude as dirty yet its cool because he doesnt have a history which is moronic... so from now on just head hunt an NFC team once every 5 weeks and thems the breaks because welp... no history

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nope... how about what i stated.... the dude cought the ball at the 11.... while the dude at the 1 ran to the 11 not at full speed and went helmet to helmet on a dirty *** play and the dude suspended for the season went helmet to help with a wideout who went to get up and continue the play but then said NA while the tackler went helmet to helmet.... Wtf is worse really? A dude making a helmet to helmet on a player trying to extend the play but at the last second say nope or the dude 10 yards out wrapped up and knowing what the **** he was doing the entire time????????????????? dont be ****ing bias... seriously... stop the ********... He was 10 ****ing yards out and ran half speed at a dude wrapped upped with the ball away from the running route on his heels.... gtfo

and he didnt even get a ****ing fine when he should have been ejected from the game excect welp my god NFL we cant eject the eagles and let the cowboys run away with it amirite?
    I was mainly responding to your "look at the facts" comment. Fact is no ejection, no fine, no suspension. But you point at youtube comments calling the play dirty. That's an argument based on opinion, not fact.

By the way, absolutely was it a terrible, bad, unnecessary hit. If people wanna call it dirty, that's fine by me as well.

But there are two main differences: 1) Burfict is a repeat offender, whereas Barnett has no reputation of being a dirty player, and 2) Burfict went helmet first.

Barnettís hit was bad and I guess can be classified as dirty but not going intentional, yet. However, he canít make this something heís known for. Anything close to this (probably not even as bad) and he is suspended/fined/has a reputation.

Burflict is known for this and has had the reputation almost his entire career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I was mainly responding to your "look at the facts" comment. Fact is no ejection, no fine, no suspension. But you point at youtube comments calling the play dirty. That's an argument based on opinion, not fact.

By the way, absolutely was it a terrible, bad, unnecessary hit. If people wanna call it dirty, that's fine by me as well.

But there are two main differences: 1) Burfict is a repeat offender, whereas Barnett has no reputation of being a dirty player, and 2) Burfict went helmet first.
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Barnettís hit was bad and I guess can be classified as dirty but not going intentional, yet. However, he canít make this something heís known for. Anything close to this (probably not even as bad) and he is suspended/fined/has a reputation.

Burflict is known for this and has had the reputation almost his entire career.
    the problem is the logic and the nfl.. ignore the teams and just look at the plays... again you guys are better and beat us 7-10 times.... its the fact that barnett didnt even get a fine but they jump to give burfict a season long suspension... the NFL is ****ed and doesnt have a clue what it is doing... does he deserve a season... sure but dont give a guy a season and then not even fine a guy on a play that could be looked at as more dirty just because of past offenses... its literally moronic and illogical because it is whats wrong with the NFL... yes lets allow a guy to do a dirty play but because he has no history ignote the idiocy of the play even though he could have ended a guys career... THAT IS THE MAJOR ISSUE... Barnett should be suspended past be damned... it was a stupid play that could literally end a guys career and ability to walk... the NFL wants to go the extra yard for head damage but ignores **** like this.... guys in this league need to be able to tackle and barnett is 10000 percent what you want a guy not to do when you look at the situation and this should be held accountable more than a bank bang play... 10 yards man.... he had 10 yards at medium speed and still went in on a guy with his back to the end zone wrapped up and stopped head to head.... THIS is the type of stuff the NFL should be focused on teams be damned.

Exactly Burfict does have a reputation for these kind of hits and for this type of play...however the NFL if they want to eliminate head to head hits as well as dirty plays/hits altogether that have malicious intent behind it then suspensions immediate are the only way to go. No fines...straight suspensions. It doesn't matter if you're a first time offender or a repeat offender it is straight suspension on the spot. That is just how I would do things if I were in Commissioner Roger's shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Exactly Burfict does have a reputation for these kind of hits and for this type of play...however the NFL if they want to eliminate head to head hits as well as dirty plays/hits altogether that have malicious intent behind it then suspensions immediate are the only way to go. No fines...straight suspensions. It doesn't matter if you're a first time offender or a repeat offender it is straight suspension on the spot. That is just how I would do things if I were in Commissioner Roger's shoes.
    and this is what i am saying... dont sit here and tell me this dude deserves a season on this hit when barnett didnt even get fined on a hit that is worse when you dont take in past offenses... this is *** backwards... its stupid... barnett was far worse but gets nothing when burfict yes has a history gets a season... its illogical when you are trying to make the sport safer... its just not right.

If Barnett intentionally tries to hurt a guy by running n to him face first he should be suspended for stupidity.

Iím guessing if the nfl decides not to fine/suspend Barnett itís for good reason. Letís not pretend he has some sort of protective clout from Rodger.

- make the sport safer
    - allow Burfict to play

You can only choose one

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

the problem is the logic and the nfl.. ignore the teams and just look at the plays... again you guys are better and beat us 7-10 times.... its the fact that barnett didnt even get a fine but they jump to give burfict a season long suspension... the NFL is ****ed and doesnt have a clue what it is doing... does he deserve a season... sure but dont give a guy a season and then not even fine a guy on a play that could be looked at as more dirty just because of past offenses... its literally moronic and illogical because it is whats wrong with the NFL... yes lets allow a guy to do a dirty play but because he has no history ignote the idiocy of the play even though he could have ended a guys career... THAT IS THE MAJOR ISSUE... Barnett should be suspended past be damned... it was a stupid play that could literally end a guys career and ability to walk... the NFL wants to go the extra yard for head damage but ignores **** like this.... guys in this league need to be able to tackle and barnett is 10000 percent what you want a guy not to do when you look at the situation and this should be held accountable more than a bank bang play... 10 yards man.... he had 10 yards at medium speed and still went in on a guy with his back to the end zone wrapped up and stopped head to head.... THIS is the type of stuff the NFL should be focused on teams be damned.
    Barnett wasnít worse than Burfict. Dear Christ Jesus.

Speaking of possibly ending a guys career, what do we do to the guy that nearly broke miles sanders neck on a no-call face mask?

i will go on for ****ing pages and i will legit dvr play by play per second vids just to shut eagles fans the **** up because i have this entire game plus vids/plus reddit/plus youtube to back me up on this bull **** and then can compare it with the burfict hit.... stop being ****ing bias... its dirty... take it on the chin and move on instead of excusing it... 10 ****ing yards he could have stopped..... math/vids/etc point your dude as dirty yet its cool because he doesnt have a history which is moronic... so from now on just head hunt an NFC team once every 5 weeks and thems the breaks because welp... no history
    you're this angry, this early in the morning, 5 days later?! seriously dude...your end game is what, exactly
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Speaking of possibly ending a guys career, what do we do to the guy that nearly broke miles sanders neck on a no-call face mask?
    Yeah Burfict goes in there with the intent to hurt people on the field. It is not even like it is his first time, he's a repeat offender like there's no excuse for that and I definitely do not condone it either. However, Burfict being gone for the season is a good move because it deters other players from doing the same thing by making an example out of Burfict.

Face mask to helmet, but yeah. I donít know his intent, neither do you. Says he didnít hear a whistle and was trying to lay the hit to knock the ball out. Unfortunate, unnecessary, but without history to this point, unlikely malice. Now, if he has other issues similar, a case could start to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Barnett wasnít worse than Burfict. Dear Christ Jesus.
    I think he will end up being fined though. Usually it's by Wednesday those fines are levied. People are forgetting to factor in the history of Burfict VS Jones and Barnett who are first time offenders.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast