Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by steveweve View Post
    I attend the University of California in Santa Cruz lol. I don't have random guesses. My guesses will be close to on the dot.
    Where you went to college is completely irrelevant to this mix of nonsense and unsubstantiated guess-work you're spewing.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Don't have to prove u ***** just wait till the season is over and you'll see more often than not on all of this I was right counts to have knowledge and think logically.
    Go smoke a few more rips, champ.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yikes! Youre entitled to your opinion goodnight love

Sleep tight

Figured you had no intelligent rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Figured you had no intelligent rebuttal.
    No intelligent rebuttal? Youre upset because i cant provide a 3d spray chart. I dont live to convince other people online of my vision or prediction. Have only gotten to know you through a few topics and you seem very stubborn always trying to get an upper hand. Elite education surely counts because it shows my methods will likely cover the statisical predictions I provided. Enjoy your nightkiddo. I dont live to forcefeed my views/sports predictions on people. Already laid out my predictions and thoughts. Argue with someone else skeptic

Ofcourse I think Gausmans 9 mill could be a couple lower, Puig probably wouldn't be the most perfect fit, and its surely difficult to gauge the future performance in the park. Time will tell. We don't have to believe each other but once time passes everything will be evident. I trust farhan after the job he did last year.

No intelligent rebuttal? Youre upset because i cant provide a 3d spray chart. I dont live to convince other people online of my vision or prediction. Have only gotten to know you through a few topics and you seem very stubborn always trying to get an upper hand. Elite education surely counts because it shows my methods will likely cover the statisical predictions I provided. Enjoy your nightkiddo. I dont live to forcefeed my views/sports predictions on people. Already laid out my predictions and thoughts. Argue with someone else skeptic
    This **** is a ****ing crack-up!

I'd much rather come off as stubborn than come off like an emotional child who gets all pushed out of shape and lashes out the second anyone dares to question them.

Seriously though: if you're gonna pull this same petty bull-**** every time I reply to one of your posts, go ahead and just PM me instead of wasting everyone else's time with this sad-sack routine.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This **** is a ****ing crack-up!

I'd much rather come off as stubborn than come off like an emotional child who gets all pushed out of shape and lashes out the second anyone dares to question them.
    😂 you seem to have it misconstrued. I shared what I thought and u disagreed with it. Hence I'm moving on and you just cant seem to let it go. Yet you try to play the mature guy. Waste of time I'm not engaging with you for a reason, peace.

Lofl

-I'M DONE WITH THIS SITE....jk

-I'M GOING TO SLEEP....jk

-I'M DONE TALKING WITH YOU....(soon to be) jk

Sure, man. Whatever you say.

Zaidi is doing a good job with making this roster better. He is probably waiting to dumpster dive on some of these free agents that need a rebound year.

Zaidi is building the next core for us and that deserves patience. Pomeranz trade netted us Dubon (possibly the future 2B for this team and with the limited season he had, made it look like a potential player for us). Bart and Ramos might be the next superstars for this team in 2020-21. Luciano & Bishop could also be the next position players to really help this club. Now we need pitching, I do hope Logan Webb, Sean Hjelle, Seth Corry, and even Connor Menez could be the next coming (I HOPE) of Lincecum, Cain, MadBum, & other Giants Pitchers.

I am also hoping Jaylen Davis turns into a HOMERUN Machine and something close to his Minor League numbers last year.

Couldn't agree more. I've been enjoying all the moves made thus far..Dubon and Davis is nice to have on the roster..can't wait til ST to see how they perform

Reports on Reddit that home jerseys will now have last names on them, based on what's available to buy from MLB.

Woof. I hope that's not the case (but sure looks to be). Between that, the swoosh, and the price increase I don't see myself every buying a modern jersey again. I was pretty set anyways though between the vintage Clark, spring training Bonds, road Lincecum, and home Posey jerseys I already have.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast