Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Aubrey Huff not invited to 2010 reunion

Aubrey Huff not invited to celebrate the 2020 WS team. No ****s were given.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I'll go against the tide and say that's kinda lame.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Did not expect anything less from him.

Radio interview with Huff from this morning:

https://957thegame.radio.com/media/a...oins-jld-21820

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Aubrey Huff not invited to celebrate the 2020 WS team. No ****s were given.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'll go against the tide and say that's kinda lame.
    Did not expect anything less from him.
    Freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequence from that hate speech. The man has said some very disgusting remarks that run completely counter to the culture of most civilized organizations and human beings. I think the Giants organization made the absolute right move.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyeson49 View Post
    Freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequence from that hate speech. The man has said some very disgusting remarks that run completely counter to the culture of most civilized organizations and human beings. I think the Giants organization made the absolute right move.
    Agreed. If he was simply a supporter of the President, that's one thing. But to me, it changes when you continuously spout your racist, misogynistic, and just overall ignorant opinions.

Yeah, has absolutely nothing to do with is politics. Look up who the owner is. It has everything to do with him being a giant sack of ****. On top of all of that all he **** he has talked about one of the coaches just because the coach is a woman. The man was instrumental to this teams first WS and could have lived his life like a king in SF. I'm tired of this *******s act disparaging his ex wife over alimony payments after she took care of him after his mental breakdown and basically saying if Bernie became President him and his kids were going on a shooting spree to kidnapping Iranian women. I don't care if her ever comes back.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Oh yeah, I don't think Huff's political leanings had much (if anything) to do with this decision. It's his big mouth that put him in this position.

Having said that, I'll always appreciate what he did for the '10 championship team. I guess I'm much more willing to separate what someone says or does in their personal life from what they do (or have done) to provide me entertainment than many/most other people are.

He's been a bad look for the organization and himself lately, can't blame the Giants here. It seems he's in a personal state of crisis, later on in life I think this decision for the Giants to uninvite him to the reunion will begin to hit home.

Quote Originally Posted by steveweve View Post
    He's been a bad look for the organization and himself lately, can't blame the Giants here. It seems he's in a personal state of crisis, later on in life I think this decision for the Giants to uninvite him to the reunion will begin to hit home.
    Still time for him to make amends and make it for the 10 year anniversary for the 2012 team. I'm not holding my breath he will.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Yeah, I would be completely shocked if he made amends. Hearing him expand on this topic, he does not regret a thing he says and he strongly dislikes the PC and woke culture. In my opinion, he won't change. But I would love to be wrong.

He doubled down on misogynistic "jokes" on this podcast.

He wrote some off color jokes on the internet and thus is not invited to the birthday party? Lmao, I guess that's San Francisco for you.

Yeah, I would be completely shocked if he made amends. Hearing him expand on this topic, he does not regret a thing he says and he strongly dislikes the PC and woke culture. In my opinion, he won't change. But I would love to be wrong.

He doubled down on misogynistic "jokes" on this podcast.

I mean "PC and woke culture" is generally pretty lame. I can't really fault him there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast