Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We have no definitive prognosis on Trubisky yet and the Bears have been very cautious with injuries under Nagy.

Foles is eligible to come back after Week 8.
    i cant imagine Mitch is worse than a broken Clavicle and its on his non throwing arm too. and even so..... nick foles is elligible. doesnt mean he is back. your still talking about missing week 5, 6 (which is a bye so ill give u maybe less than a quarter) 7 and 8. that 3-4 more of 17 total weeks and 16 total games.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    i cant imagine Mitch is worse than a broken Clavicle and its on his non throwing arm too. and even so..... nick foles is elligible. doesnt mean he is back. your still talking about missing week 5, 6 (which is a bye so ill give u maybe less than a quarter) 7 and 8. that 3-4 more of 17 total weeks and 16 total games.
    I'm aware of all of that. He's an option if it's more serious than we assume, plus the Jags would have to be all in on Minshew. It's not meant to be taken too seriously because it's not very realistic.

He'd actually be a guy I'd pursue next year though if he's available and we're convinced Mitch isn't the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Kaep would be the best option imo. Don't have to give up anything

But that is not happening lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I don't know how you can say a guy that hasn't played in 2 years is the best option.

You may not remember how bad he was at the end of his Niners tenure. Guy was benched for Blaine ****ing Gabbert, lol.

maybe I am just optomistic here but how long could an injury to his non throwing shoulder really keep him out. if it his throwing arm i might buy into the out for the sesson talk. and yea if he is out for the season i think u need to make a move for a QB to compete. and then i could understand a Dalton Foles (playoff push) Carr. maybe Manning or Keenum. But unless we get devastating news I just dont think a trade like that should be considered

-Rem Koolhaas

Anyway, I'd imagine none of this matters. They'll just go with Chase until Trubisky is healthy.

I have no idea how long Mitch we be out, guys. That's why I put "for the sake of discussion, let's assume he's out for the season".

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Trade for Mahomes.

maybe I am just optomistic here but how long could an injury to his non throwing shoulder really keep him out. if it his throwing arm i might buy into the out for the sesson talk. and yea if he is out for the season i think u need to make a move for a QB to compete. and then i could understand a Dalton Foles (playoff push) Carr. maybe Manning or Keenum. But unless we get devastating news I just dont think a trade like that should be considered
    It'll all depend on the severity of the injury (torn labrum is probably the worst case) and how well he can tolerate the pain. Given the way they've slow played injuries under Nagy, I'm betting it'll be a while longer than what's being speculated here.

I don't know how you can say a guy that hasn't played in 2 years is the best option.

You may not remember how bad he was at the end of his Niners tenure. Guy was benched for Blaine ****ing Gabbert, lol.
    He played better when he went back in, and his career stats were always pretty good aside from one year. Some amazing stretches too.

I wouldn't be astounded if he was bad, but I think he'd be a better option than what we have

The not playing football thing would be my biggest concern

Click here to register!

I have no idea how long Mitch we be out, guys. That's why I put "for the sake of discussion, let's assume he's out for the season".

so why do we only do this with mitch. why not Hicks. for the sake of argument lets assume Hicks leg is amputated. should we trade for Suh. it also doesnt help your one of the ring leaders of the Mitch Trubisky lynch mob. which is also why its a little hard to take it seriously but assuming the worst is pretty outrageous especially considering its his off shoulder and we have had no negitive news yet.

-Rem Koolhaas

It'll all depend on the severity of the injury (torn labrum is probably the worst case) and how well he can tolerate the pain. Given the way they've slow played injuries under Nagy, I'm betting it'll be a while longer than what's being speculated here.
    we are asuming out of the season as speculation here.... not sure how it can be longer.

-Rem Koolhaas

Tyrod Taylor would probably be the best option. Has mobility to run rpo has always been competent/middling.

we are asuming out of the season as speculation here.... not sure how it can be longer.
    Most speculation has been 2-4 weeks.

so why do we only do this with mitch. why not Hicks. for the sake of argument lets assume Hicks leg is amputated. should we trade for Suh. it also doesnt help your one of the ring leaders of the Mitch Trubisky lynch mob. which is also why its a little hard to take it seriously but assuming the worst is pretty outrageous especially considering its his off shoulder and we have had no negitive news yet.
    Its quarterback. The most important position in all of sports.

Next year is his contract year. I saw a couple posters think it could be a long term injury.

But, feel free to speculate about hicks. It would be concerning for sure.

Last edited by blams; 09-29-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Click here to register!

He played better when he went back in, and his career stats were always pretty good aside from one year. Some amazing stretches too.

I wouldn't be astounded if he was bad, but I think he'd be a better option than what we have

The not playing football thing would be my biggest concern

i will simply say i don't think he has any interest in playing. he is 31..... has not played in 2 years. cant imagine he made any freinds by Suing the league. i honestly don't think he would play unless he was paid something close to 15 mil plus which is rediculous. I think he likely makes more money as a political symbol and being signed doesnt help his political agenda.

but i dont know why a guy fighting to play in the nfl again doesnt take the AAF offer too.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast