Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I feel the issue is the idea that if something is the not the norm it doesn't need a ruled preventing it and isn't an issue. Many employees are not abused, some are. Do to the nature of relationship I think it is fair to assume that abuse from an employer occurs more frequently then abuse from an employee though I am sure both happen
    That's why definitions matter. If an employee taking extra bathroom breaks and taking extra time for coffee breaks and lunch breaks and for surfing the net while they should be working, and taking office/work supplies home with them and using them for personal things, and on and on ... if those things are abuse then employees are very abusive ... if those things are just normal and not abuse then employees don't abuse very often at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...lien?_amp=true

Thoughts on this? They make it punishable up to 250,000 fine for saying “go back to your country” and “illegal alien”
    This is just more proof that far left liberals don't believe in free speech. Anybody who doesn't believe in the First Amendment needs to leave this country themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    This is just more proof that far left liberals don't believe in free speech. Anybody who doesn't believe in the First Amendment needs to leave this country themselves.
    Yeah, "leave this country" really sounds like something a free speech advocate should be saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, "leave this country" really sounds like something a free speech advocate should be saying.
    Free speech isn’t limited to things we SHOULD be saying...

I would never say anything like that, but this is really sad and scary. I’m sure the courts will strike it down. Has the aclu said anything? I’m guessing not.

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    I would never say anything like that, but this is really sad and scary. I’m sure the courts will strike it down. Has the aclu said anything? I’m guessing not.
    It’s not actually accurate. The headline is misleading in both the article and thread. It’s actually punishable if you make a false report to the authorities (ICE) that someone should leave the country based on their appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Free speech isn’t limited to things we SHOULD be saying...
    My point was more ... "agree with me or leave the country" is the opposite of free speech ... it's not all that different from agree with me or you go to jail.

My point was more ... "agree with me or leave the country" is the opposite of free speech ... it's not all that different from agree with me or you go to jail.
    It seems like more and more this is the attitude we are seeing too and it isn't on just one side.

So we all know that the title on this is still wrong. Right?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I mean I suppose that’s true, just depends on the details of going to jail or leaving the country...if both instances are an accurate depiction of events, than I don’t have an issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It seems like more and more this is the attitude we are seeing too and it isn't on just one side.
    This seems to be very accurate. It’s actually funny to watch fascists yell at the fascists to stop talking while the other fascists yell even louder. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Get bent.

The Constitution is a living document, subject to change. If there is sufficient support to change something, it gets changed. If not, it doesn’t. But the possibility is always there.

If an American does not believe in freedom of speech, that’s his right. He does not need “to leave.” And likewise, if an American wants to revoke the Second Amendment, that’s her right.

FTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Get bent.

The Constitution is a living document, subject to change. If there is sufficient support to change something, it gets changed. If not, it doesn’t. But the possibility is always there.

If an American does not believe in freedom of speech, that’s his right. He does not need “to leave.” And likewise, if an American wants to revoke the Second Amendment, that’s her right.

FTS.
    The constitution was aborted. Never alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The constitution was aborted. Never alive!
    Yes, parts of it are an abortion.

Where is the constituency for being allowed to assume because someone is Hispanic that it’s ok to contact law enforcement on them?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast