Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

NYC bans phrase “go back to your country”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...lien?_amp=true

Thoughts on this? They make it punishable up to 250,000 fine for saying “go back to your country” and “illegal alien”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...lien?_amp=true

Thoughts on this? They make it punishable up to 250,000 fine for saying “go back to your country” and “illegal alien”

Dont imagine it will stand and it shouldn't.
    Yankees Farm System

This.

Lmao!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao!
    Im sure you are all for this

No need to say those things, but making them illegal is un-american.

So it appears that, if you read into the article and don't just go based on the headline from the Washington Times, it says that threatening to call ICE on someone when motivated by discrimination (i.e. just skin color) would be illegal. I'm not certain how that would work but my guess is that any tips going through the NYPD would become a crime if someone is just calling because someone "looks" illegal.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Ok..?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's all the rage in Europe.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Nobody wants to have illegal opinions. It just Common Sense™ to make it illegal to verbalize unapproved thoughts. I am so glad we have wise leaders instead of emotional and reactionary ones. The future is female!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So it appears that, if you read into the article and don't just go based on the headline from the Washington Times, it says that threatening to call ICE on someone when motivated by discrimination (i.e. just skin color) would be illegal. I'm not certain how that would work but my guess is that any tips going through the NYPD would become a crime if someone is just calling because someone "looks" illegal.
    I agree it should be illegal to file a false police report... unless you’re Jussie, am I right?

Lol. Good to see NYC has their priorities in place. What happens if you arrive at the airport and forgot something and they tell you to go back to your country and get it?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I agree it should be illegal to file a false police report... unless you’re Jussie, am I right?
    I'd suggest reviewing the Jussie thread to see where I come down on that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yeah, saw that, still stupid.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast