Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It seems like more and more this is the attitude we are seeing too and it isn't on just one side.
    I didn't say anything about sides, but yes, there are short sighted idiots on both sides who don't remember or respect history.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Where is the constituency for being allowed to assume because someone is Hispanic that it’s ok to contact law enforcement on them?
    Probably can be found in the same section that states Trump supporters are racist and are allowed to be beaten without repercussions.

And even though you have difficulty differentiating reality from whatever your mind molds it into, I am assuming that you realize the intent of the law was to make someone think twice about calling in an illegal immigrant?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-20-2019 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Probably can be found in the same section that states Trump supporters are racist and are allowed to be beaten without repercussions.

And even though you have difficulty differentiating reality from whatever your mind molds it into, I am assuming that you realize the intent of the law was to make someone think twice about calling in an illegal immigrant?
    They're letting people beat trump supporters without repercussions?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yep.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yep.
    Is it like anywhere or just a specific area..?

What if you beat someone up you thought was a trump supporter but turns out isnt? Will they let it slide on intent?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The intent of the law is to make sure someone calls the law for a real purpose. If there is bona fide reason, they can call. But if they just call because the person is Hispanic, then there should be consequences. Now in New York, there will be.

Yep.
    Who? Where?

Where? Asking for a friend
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wonder if Manhattanites can still tell Brooklynites to go back to Brooklyn.

And even though you have difficulty differentiating reality from whatever your mind molds it into
    He says as choking on a giant strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wonder if Manhattanites can still tell Brooklynites to go back to Brooklyn.
    I heard LL Cool J can’t even sing “going back to Cali”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is it like anywhere or just a specific area..?

What if you beat someone up you thought was a trump supporter but turns out isnt? Will they let it slide on intent?
    They have in Berkley. There was a girl wearing a red hat that said "Make Bitcoin Great Again" she got beaten by with a flag pole. She wasn't even a Trump supporter.

Hell, at the recent Trump rally in Minnesota people were attacked on camera and physically beaten by protestors, **** like this just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They have in Berkley. There was a girl wearing a red hat that said "Make Bitcoin Great Again" she got beaten by with a flag pole. She wasn't even a Trump supporter.

Hell, at the recent Trump rally in Minnesota people were attacked on camera and physically beaten by protestors, **** like this just happens.
    Oh yea, this part is normal. The part I'm surprised at is how if they see the victim is a trump supporter the law then doesnt prosecute. I'm just curious where this is happening.

I might go beat the **** out a couple racists myself, but just wanna make sure I got the rules down..

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324