Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Redskins vs Giants

How do our souls get crushed this week?

And the Haskins Era begins.

This is bad.

Yeah. Some guy came in an trolled the GDT last week and I thought it was a Redskins fan. When you can't tell the difference between the trolls and the fans, it says something. #firetheowner

*Edit - fixed GDT abbreviation

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    This is bad.
    Last edited by Salo; 09-29-2019 at 04:10 PM.

I'm actively rooting for 0-16. I want to see it get as bad as it can possibly get.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I'm actively rooting for 0-16. I want to see it get as bad as it can possibly get.
    The Dolphins must have us marked on their schedule for their chance at a win.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The Dolphins must have us marked on their schedule for their chance at a win.
    Lets hope. Tua! Tua! Tua!
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Lets hope. Tua! Tua! Tua!
    See, this is something that I've been wondering about for a while.

If we do end up with the first pick in the draft, that would certainly mean Gruden is gone. That also might mean that Haskins didn't show quite enough to be a future franchise QB. Whoever ends up as the next (unfortunate) coach is going to have to decide whether or not Haskins is worth building around.

So knowing what we know right this moment, would we take Tua #1 and trade Haskins for peanuts, or do we trade down with someone in the top 5 that wants Tua, and take Young/Jeudy/etc.? (keep in mind that we don't have our own 2nd round pick this year)

Ultimately, it really makes no difference what ends up happening as long as Snyder/Allen is still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    See, this is something that I've been wondering about for a while.

If we do end up with the first pick in the draft, that would certainly mean Gruden is gone. That also might mean that Haskins didn't show quite enough to be a future franchise QB. Whoever ends up as the next (unfortunate) coach is going to have to decide whether or not Haskins is worth building around.

So knowing what we know right this moment, would we take Tua #1 and trade Haskins for peanuts, or do we trade down with someone in the top 5 that wants Tua, and take Young/Jeudy/etc.? (keep in mind that we don't have our own 2nd round pick this year)

Ultimately, it really makes no difference what ends up happening as long as Snyder/Allen is still a thing.
    We 100% better draft Tua if we have the opportunity, If we don't the whole front office is full of idiots( see what I did there). Cards got a 2nd and a 5th for Rosen after playing horrible football for 1 year, so I would assume we could get something similar to that for Haskins and recoup a second round pick.... Now of course, we will have fired Gruden, and if teams interested in Haskins call him up and he tells them what is rumored to be true (He's an idiot that cant understand a NFL playbook) then we might end up having a 1st round bust as a backup.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 09-30-2019 at 11:56 AM.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    We 100% better draft Tua if we have the opportunity, If we don't the whole front office is full of idiots( see what I did there). Cards got a 2nd and a 5th for Rosen after playing horrible football for 1 year, so I would assume we could get something similar to that for Haskins and recoup a second round pick.... Now of course, we will have fired Gruden, and if teams interested in Haskins call him up and he tells them what is rumored to be true (He's an idiot that cant understand a NFL playbook) then we might end up having a 1st round bust as a backup.
    Will Trevor Lawrence be eligible?

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Will Trevor Lawrence be eligible?
    No, he will be in the 2021 draft. I initially thought we would win 5-6 games this year and end up around pick 12 and was hoping with a new coach Snyder would order the taking of 2020 season in order to get him. Now it looks like we will be in contention for #1 pick next year.

We will really be able to tell if Miami is tanking or not against us in a few weeks.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!