Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 138
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,238

    As Iíve always stated, all numbers point to Admiral > Dream

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...vealed#slide50

    Ranked 12/13 respectively. Read the #ís for yourselves.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,849
    You should really look at better research than clickbaity Bleacher Report articles.

    http://www.backpicks.com/2018/02/05/...avid-robinson/

    http://www.backpicks.com/2018/03/25/...keem-olajuwon/

    I definitely agree that D Rob is routinely underrated, but he's not better than Hakeem.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,461
    That list is a joke overall

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,978

    As Iíve always stated, all numbers point to Admiral > Dream

    Someone on the internet agrees with you!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-28-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,813
    Lmao!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,238
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    You should really look at better research than clickbaity Bleacher Report articles.

    http://www.backpicks.com/2018/02/05/...avid-robinson/

    http://www.backpicks.com/2018/03/25/...keem-olajuwon/

    I definitely agree that D Rob is routinely underrated, but he's not better than Hakeem.
    Itís funny how all there numbers also point to Drob being better...and itís not even close!

    Admiral/Dream
    Peak winshares
    6th/52nd
    Peak Bpm
    6th/20th
    Prime wowyr
    3rd/49th
    Prime wow score
    13th/10th
    5 year auPM/RAPM
    16th/61st

    As I said, the numbers say Drob was better and its not close. You canít deny the numbers say Drob was better. What were you trying to accomplish with this post because it only strengthens my point good sir?
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 09-28-2019 at 08:33 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,849
    i see you didn't even read through either page

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,238
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    i see you didn't even read through either page
    I see you didnít comprehend the title of this thread

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    52,890
    Iím not too sure how many of you guys were even alive to watch these two play.... both of these players were fantastic...I donít get the all time ďtryĒ to rank them thing....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,039
    Its the dream and it isnt close sorry.


    The fact this list has bird over Shaq and Duncan should tell you all you need to know.... Bird isnt a top 5 player ever

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,417
    It's closer than most think, but Dream meant more to his teams success when it mattered most.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    It's closer than most think, but Dream meant more to his teams success when it mattered most.
    Itís not close. David was always a stat sheet stuffer that was shorter on impact than #s, he dipped come playoff time, and was never a dependable scorer in the clutch. A one of a kind athlete but a lesser basketball player


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,238
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís not close. David was always a stat sheet stuffer that was shorter on impact than #s, he dipped come playoff time, and was never a dependable scorer in the clutch. A one of a kind athlete but a lesser basketball player


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually he lead the Spurs to the largest win differential in nba history from one year to the nex when he came into the league as a rookie so...the impact is arguable the greatest ever.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,978
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Actually he lead the Spurs to the largest win differential in nba history from one year to the nex when he came into the league as a rookie so...the impact is arguable the greatest ever.
    Doesnít change anything. He was a great regular season player that didnít have the the skills in a half court slug feast to be a depended on when it counted and who didnít step up in the post season. Sorry dude your wrong. Everyone knows your wrong and you know that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    29,991
    This isn't close at all, Hakeem by a lot. He could do so many things that the Admiral could only dream about.

    They met 6 times in the 95' WCF and Hakeem out played him in almost every way.

    https://i.ibb.co/sWpPSdP/hakeem.png

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KycyU47rs
    Last edited by Wrench; 09-29-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •