Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Somebody mentioned Nene too..

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah I admit that Rondo is the only one who seems to not fit our roster.
    Rondo should only play if Lebron misses time or gets a night off. We would need another game manager out there without LBJ. Right now its obvious AB starts because of his tenacious defense and decent open shooter. Cook is by far our best all around PG IMO. Dude can score from anywhere. Instant offense and very underated setting up others. He gets into paint with ease which colapses everything. Cook with Kuz and Howard leading 2nd unit should be one of best benches in NBA, if they add Iggy somehow....the best bench! This team can be very deep.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I hope kuz will be a Laker for a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Rondo should only play if Lebron misses time or gets a night off. We would need another game manager out there without LBJ. Right now its obvious AB starts because of his tenacious defense and decent open shooter. Cook is by far our best all around PG IMO. Dude can score from anywhere. Instant offense and very underated setting up others. He gets into paint with ease which colapses everything. Cook with Kuz and Howard leading 2nd unit should be one of best benches in NBA, if they add Iggy somehow....the best bench! This team can be very deep.
    I have to agree with everything you said there.

But let's be honest rondo will play with the 2nd unit whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Somebody mentioned Nene too..
    Llullz I forgot all the crappy names who were thrown out there just because people were salty about Dwight.

Llullz I forgot all the crappy names who were thrown out there just because people were salty about Dwight.
    lmfao too funny

Guys imagine Lebron, AD, Dblo and his huge contract and no depth

Like NFLNBA just said, when kuz will be back and start to gel with Cook and Dwight, our 2nd unit will be fire.

It was so good last night to watch our players making 3's after 3's, it was really refreshing after all these years of bricks to build I don't know what...

AD was pretty bad with his shot selection, way out of rythm last night but he can still impact the game big time with his defense and his playmaking ability to find open teammates, very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lmfao too funny
    I wasn't in favor of any of those other names, but I wouldn't get too cocky about Howard.

He's a career ****up, and he could easily end up getting booted from the Lakers.

Nobody ever said he couldn't play, but his locker room issues are legendary.

(Has anybody ever played more talent into less success in the NBA?)

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I wasn't in favor of any of those other names, but I wouldn't get too cocky about Howard.

He's a career ****up, and he could easily end up getting booted from the Lakers.

I really don't think he can't be kept in check with guys named Lebron, AD, Rondo, DMC in the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post

I don't think I'm being cocky but he was easily the best p/u of the bunch. He's played his role and has been fantastic chemistry wise.. Even came back onto the court last night to work on his FT's because he missed 2... He's doing everything we need and more tbh... and sure if something happens, we can easily move on from his contract.

hard to say a Guy who has 3 DPOY awards didn't have any success... sure he doesn't have the ring yet but maybe that can change ...

Yeah I admit that Rondo is the only one who seems to not fit our roster.
    I disagree...Rondo and AD had great chemistry is New Orleans. We need playoff Rondo come playoff time.. no doubt in my mind...dont sleep on Rondo.

KCP does not belong on this team....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast