Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    If the Cardinals I only throw Flaherty a few innings. Keep his pitch count low so he can start early in the NLCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably a good call. Go three innings and 50 pitches and he is probably available quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch Freeman have like 3 or 4 hits today, just to piss everybody off even more.

2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Time to offer Gerrit Cole 20% of the team in free agency. Soroka is the only starter I can talk myself into trusting in a series.

Glad to see we still suck with RISP

2019 Vikings Draft :

Canít wait for the Braves to bring back Markakis.

2019 Vikings Draft :

Yeah. I can't understand why in the world you go with Soroka in gm 3 when you have pre-determined that it is a 3 man rotation. You don't get the luxury of adding your 5th starter to the rotation and that is the move that says let's go 3 man rotation, this was decided long ago. So of STP is the issue for Soroka, he would come back in gm 4 on the road. Instead your stud dominates one start and never pitches again...sweet.

Not to be a total downer, but I would pull all meaningful pitchers from the game now. Tomlin and Jackson can finish the game. Can you imagine if someone like Fried hurt his arm pitching in a game like this...

This team needs an ace. The NL has some teams with top flight SP and ATL needs more than Soroka to compete on the biggest stages. I think their WS window is open now and they need to make a push.

2019 Atlanta Braves Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Not to be a total downer, but I would pull all meaningful pitchers from the game now. Tomlin and Jackson can finish the game. Can you imagine if someone like Fried hurt his arm pitching in a game like this...

This team needs an ace. The NL has some teams with top flight SP and ATL needs more than Soroka to compete on the biggest stages. I think their WS window is open now and they need to make a push.
    The issue I see is even if the Braves do decide to spend and go after Cole how are they doing to afford anybody else? I would like to bring back Donaldson but I donít see this FO spending huge on a Cole and resigning Donaldson. If we donít go after Cole, which is what I see happening, then the best likely options are probably Bumgarner or Wheeler. I donít think either put us over the top. The trade route is probably the best bet.

2019 Vikings Draft :

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    The issue I see is even if the Braves do decide to spend and go after Cole how are they doing to afford anybody else? I would like to bring back Donaldson but I donít see this FO spending huge on a Cole and resigning Donaldson. If we donít go after Cole, which is what I see happening, then the best likely options are probably Bumgarner or Wheeler. I donít think either put us over the top. The trade route is probably the best bet.

I'm in no rush to get Donaldson back. Contributed very little in the playoffs.

This is the most disappointing thing ever. I was sooo excited for gm 5 at home. Just couldn't wait for a barnburner. My gut said Cardinals win and Folty would give up like 7 over 3 innings, but still thought maybe we have one more battle. Then this happens and you invest all season since March watching your team, and 10 dropped in the first and I cannot even watch. It makes me sick and I go to super stress thinking about it. Worst ever

Snitker should let Jackson throw 100 pitches. Why remove him?

Wow is all I can say. Iím amazed at the effort

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    This is the most disappointing thing ever. I was sooo excited for gm 5 at home. Just couldn't wait for a barnburner. My gut said Cardinals win and Folty would give up like 7 over 3 innings, but still thought maybe we have one more battle. Then this happens and you invest all season since March watching your team, and 10 dropped in the first and I cannot even watch. It makes me sick and I go to super stress thinking about it. Worst ever
    At some point, it's our fault. We've had years to accept the Braves choke. They had 4 Hall of Famers at one point and only got 1 World Series. If your hopes are dashed, you can't blame them. They've shown us who they are.

Just suck it up and resign yourself to years of Acuna playing half-***, Snitker making old school calls that hurt the team, and the bullpen blowing every lead they can. Lean into it, man. It won't get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    At some point, it's our fault. We've had years to accept the Braves choke. They had 4 Hall of Famers at one point and only got 1 World Series. If your hopes are dashed, you can't blame them. They've shown us who they are.

Just suck it up and resign yourself to years of Acuna playing half-***, Snitker making old school calls that hurt the team, and the bullpen blowing every lead they can. Lean into it, man. It won't get any better.
    Cool man.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast