Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    I think Vaughn comes up next year and plays first. Unfortunately Eloy stays in left with Abreu filling that DH role(whether he wants to or not). On a side note, huge win signing Robert for six years 50 mil. Like to see Madrigal next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will Harris off the board. BP options starting to thin out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Will Harris off the board. BP options starting to thin out.
    He got 3 years at 35 years old...good luck with that!

Who do you see us signing and for how long/much?

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Who do you see us signing and for how long/much?
    I'd give that offer (3/24) to Hudson, he's 3 years younger and then I would try and pry a closer from someone via trade.

It'd be awesome if we could cap off the offseason with a trade for Hader. Just not if it includes any of Madrigal, Vaughn, Kopech, Cease, Robert, Eloy, Moncada, Anderson.

Maybe a Stiever, Collins, Dunning type package. We would definitely have a depleted farm, but with all our young guys locked in for 4 plus years, and every position pretty much spoken for, we would have 4+ years to revamp our farm.

I want Hader for sure just donít think they wanna trade anyone. If heís still on Milwaukee at the deadline, I think tl they pull the trigger for sure

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    It'd be awesome if we could cap off the offseason with a trade for Hader. Just not if it includes any of Madrigal, Vaughn, Kopech, Cease, Robert, Eloy, Moncada, Anderson.

Maybe a Stiever, Collins, Dunning type package. We would definitely have a depleted farm, but with all our young guys locked in for 4 plus years, and every position pretty much spoken for, we would have 4+ years to revamp our farm.
    Kopech,Robert,Moncada and Eloy are not going to be part of any trade deal.....Mandigral,Cease,Vaughn and Anderson should be in play...But hopefully they can make a deal centered around Vaughn and lower level young players.

I wonder if we will be in on Colas? We seem to be the destination of choice for Cubans.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I wonder if we will be in on Colas? We seem to be the destination of choice for Cubans.
    I thought that's why they haven't traded and now extended Abrue.........To help sign guys..

I donít see the Sox moving any prospects at the moment unless a big name is available. Hader would be great, but sorry, heís a RP. Iím not moving Vaughn for him. Thatís how you end up in a situation the cubs are in.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    I donít see the Sox moving any prospects at the moment unless a big name is available. Hader would be great, but sorry, heís a RP. Iím not moving Vaughn for him. Thatís how you end up in a situation the cubs are in.
    You talking about their depleted farm system?

The Twins are not going anywhere.....especially if they sign Donaldson. The Astros and Yankees will be tough to beat.....So I see your point, but you also don't want to fall in love with every prospect you have....they are assets to be used in multiple ways. Hader has 4 years of team control,so its not like he would be a rental.

I'm fine not to overpay for Hader, but you need someone from the minors to step up...like Johnson ,Burdi, Hamilton...

To me Vaughn is blocked at the moment.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast