Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    So its a dislocated hip. Ouch. Thats terrible.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...054116352?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I know its a hip injury but what exactly is it that makes it career threatening?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Easy to compromise the blood flow to the hip with a dislocation. If the top of the hip doesn't get good blood supply, it'll die and break apart basically. Only treatment is a hip replacement. Bo Jackson had that happen.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Man I dont watch a lot of college ball but Burrow is kind of spectacular. His footwork and pocket awareness are absolutely upper echelon.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Man I dont watch a lot of college ball but Burrow is kind of spectacular. His footwork and pocket awareness are absolutely upper echelon.
    He's awesome. Was considered a day 2 or 3 prospect before the season, but the jump he's made has been incredible. Whoever gets him is going to be pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Perfect pick for the bears. An immobile tua is probably > mitch from the outset. If his career isn't ruined and he's still considered a decent prospect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Nah, an immobile Tua is a perfect pick for a 2nd/3rd rounder to have a 5th year option get picked up on Mitchell. Then you have two young QBs that can battle.

Redshirt him and have Mitchell and (I canít believe Iím about to say this...) Kaep battle for the starting role. Lock up cheap QBs to compete for 2020 and have your pick in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Nah, an immobile Tua is a perfect pick for a 2nd/3rd rounder to have a 5th year option get picked up on Mitchell. Then you have two young QBs that can battle.

Redshirt him and have Mitchell and (I canít believe Iím about to say this...) Kaep battle for the starting role. Lock up cheap QBs to compete for 2020 and have your pick in 2021.
    He's not falling into the 2nd or 3rd round. I can see somebody like Tennessee or Tampa or even New England taking him in the first.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    do people not realize how bad this injury is if it is what has been reported. There is zero chance he even comes out now. He is almost undraftable at this point . talking about taking him in the 2nd........ He may never play football again you mouth breathers

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Dr. Kyben has spoken.

meanwhile Fantasy Madden GMs talking about drafting a guy who may never walk right again. do a little research. Hip injuries are no joke.

But yea. lets make wildly drastic takes like Tua without the abikity to walk is betrer than Mitch...... This forum is ****ing rediculous

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    meanwhile Fantasy Madden GMs talking about drafting a guy who may never walk right again. do a little research. Hip injuries are no joke.

But yea. lets make wildly drastic takes like Tua without the abikity to walk is betrer than Mitch...... This forum is ****ing rediculous
    Calm down. Your (misspelled words + capitalization errors + grammar errors + punctuation issues)/sentence rate - a Kybenz from here on out - ticks up when youíre angry, and that post is sitting at 1.5 Kybenz.

It's Dr. Kybenz. He's an orthopedic surgeon ffs.

Don't talk down to him you mouth breather.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's Dr. Kybenz. He's an orthopedic surgeon ffs.

Don't talk down to him you mouth breather.
    DonT make fun of my deveated septim!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    DonT make fun of my deveated septim!
    Your grammer is redeculous.

is it not insane to talk about drafting a guy in the wake of a career threatening injury.

less than a day ago we talked about how Pace uses potential too much in the draft process and gets cute. Meanwhile we have You guys rallying around the idea of drafting a QB who won't be able to walk on stage during the draft. A QB who has also been hurt so often too it feels impossible to expect him to start a full season.

I mean tell me that Tua is so tallented to that he can overcome this injury.... take a year off and be less mobile than he was before. and be a good pick.

convince me that drafting Fromm Love or Hurts would not be better in the same situation getting practice reps and learning how to play than praying and hoping that tau can overcome this injury.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast