Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think Andrew Luck is probably the most highly touted QB prospect I can recall in my time following football. Maybe a dumb question cause it doesn't feel the same, but is he at that level yet?
    I think Luck had Multiple Good/Great Years. Burrow kinda came out of nowhere. I also wonder how much people put into the fact Burrow is a 5th year Senior. There is no doubt having an extra year of experience is an advantage.

But he was pure elite this season. honestly probably the best college QB i have seen. its sad that he has to go to the Bengles though. doubt they get the best out of him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

ESPN's Adam Schefter said multiple NFL teams may be interested in trading up to draft LSU QB Joe Burrow.

This isn't really news nor a report, and it's similar to conjecture you'd probably have about 1.1 if you knew Cincy were shopping it. "...I think it would be an upset if there weren’t teams that went to the Bengals," Schefter said. "You’ve got the Dolphins with all this ammunition, you’ve got the Chargers that need a quarterback. You’ve got the Panthers who have Joe Brady -- Joe Burrow’s former passing came coordinator at LSU. So, there are a number of teams that aren’t far away that if they put together a package that was attractive enough -- sure, why not?" The NFL seems pretty confident in a quick transition for Burrow after watching him run Brady's pro-style passing concepts. "He ran a lot of elements of what they did in New Orleans," longtime coach Bill Callahan said. "Getting guys in space. Getting people in matchups. You see a lot of pro passing concepts in their offense and they did a really good job."
    I doubt the Bengals would pass him up.

Honestly this may be outside the box thinking, but if I'm the Bengals, I trade that pick for a kings ransom, I feel like there's a lot more needs to fill then QB, they can still move back and get a qb or have another throwaway season and go after Lawrence next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    Honestly this may be outside the box thinking, but if I'm the Bengals, I trade that pick for a kings ransom, I feel like there's a lot more needs to fill then QB, they can still move back and get a qb or have another throwaway season and go after Lawrence next year.
    I don't think they would be in position to draft Lawrence in 2021 with all the draft picks they would get for #1 in 2020.
    If I am the Bengals, I am not giving up #1 even in exchange of all Miami draft picks in 2020...

2019/20 CFB Prospects/NFL Draft Thread

Nvm nvm

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...100334082?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was just gonna say, Moss is declaring. The TE crop is growing. I need to look deeper at the position but I like Moss and Kmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    I disagree. No amount of picks is worth more than having a true franchise QB for a decade+.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    IDK if anyone has done much research but this TE class Feels Deep.

Cole Kmet (Probably a 1st rounder but maybe not)
    Brycen Hopkins
    Jared Pinkney (probably one of my Early Favorites and a guy who could fall a bit)
    Albert Okwuegbunam
    Colby Parkinson
    Jacob Breeland
    Harrison Bryant (Small School)
    Adam Trautman (Small School)

I would love to end up with one of the Kmet, Hopkins, Pinkney or Okwuegbunam with one of our 2nd round picks and then still be able to grab a Bryant or Trautman latter on.

And I know what some people will say. We probably wont need 2. As I would also Expect some sort of FA (I think Ebron is close to a lock) Burton, and probably Shaheen will all be Locks. And Carrying 5 seems.... unlikely. But honestly. Shaheen to me could possibly be beat out by a 4th or 5th round pick. And isnt the only reason Burton isnt being cut because his salary is locked in. Im at a point where You I would say You get as many talented guys into your TEs room as you can and let them decide. Hopefully Clancy Barone can turn one of them into something Consistent because last year was just awful for us at TE. And we cant end up feilding UDFA and PS cuts as our starting TEs again.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/rosterwatch/stat...038985216?s=21

I would definitely draft a TE with one of the Round 2 picks, TE position has been a huge liability this season

Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
    I would definitely draft a TE with one of the Round 2 picks, TE position has been a huge liability this season
    I do like this TE class but man, it takes time to develop TE's. Even George Kittle wasn't George Kittle until his 2nd season.

I'd rather just sign a guy like Ebron for 1-2 years and use those 2's for more immediate contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/rosterwatch/stat...038985216?s=21

I think he'll go in the 1st based on upside alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think he'll go in the 1st based on upside alone.
    I'd be happy taking him with our 2nd 2nd rounder and signing a vet. Probably wouldnt last until then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

https://twitter.com/bryanpereznfl/st...399414785?s=21

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast