Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1627
    And we went DB.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Kindle Vildor ?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Welp, didn't see this one coming, but I really like the player.

Kindle Vildor, CB.

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah said a few days ago that he thought Vildor had starter upside.

2019/20 CFB Prospects/NFL Draft Thread

Anther CB wtf, i was really hoping for an an OL or Wr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You do the same thing in the Bulls forum. Like I said, if you want to have a discussion, great. Don't be that guy ******** on people for a difference of opinion and just calling them negative or pessimistic without actually understanding (or attempting to see) their point of view.

I disagree on it being a common sense pick. S, WR, OL were all arguably better values at 43. A trade down was a very enticing option too. I think many here have already stated their cases for disliking the pick for various reasons and many of them make sense.

Doesn't matter anymore though. It's over. He's the pick and I hope it works out.
    Safety, the ones I woulda took over Kmet were gone already. WR, I don't feel was nearly as dire as TE. Plus it's a lot harder to find a potentially productive TE compared to a WR later in the draft. OL, they all had plenty of question marks at that point in the draft to. I do agree OL is needed. QB isn't dire or necessary this draft. RB you can find at any point. Defensive front 7 could use depth, but that shouldn't be drafted over dire needs early on unless there is a can't miss sleeper that is there. CB, we needed and got a few picks later. I would have taken Delpit or Winfield before Kmet, and hoped we got Kmet with the next pick. Unfortunately they went b2b before we could.

I watch a lot of ND football. What I saw from Kmet was an underused TE with potential elite talent. He is a BIG boy. He has good hands. He gets off the line fast. I'm not that worried about a 6'6" TE not having elite separation ability. You get him the ball in the right spot and he will win most of the battles for it. He was unreal vs. Georgia, who had a really good defense, in a game where no one else was really effective. I was hoping we got him since early on in the season. He just looks like he has high upside. You can argue he was the best offensive player on the field that night on both teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqX_raekOrk

My main reason for even starting the argument was agreeing with the guy who posted about fans who were mad about signing an old TE on his last legs, then complaining about drafting a high upside TE to replace him soon. TE was by and far our worst position, and to me, it's an extremely important spot to get production if you want to be a top notch offense in the NFL. We couldn't go into the season depending on Graham/Shaheen/Harris. Now I feel really good about the position we are in at TE.

Kindle ****en Vildor. How many corners are the Bears going to roster? Fuller, Johnson, tolliver, Roberson, Shelley, Vildor....I know Im misssing someone. McManis....but I think hes moved to S. Shrine is the other one. Anyone I miss?

Yea cant really explain 2 CBs unless you really think this guy is a special steel. Our room seems rather deep right now.

-Rem Koolhaas

Gonna have to do something about the OL though.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Kindle ****en Vildor. How many corners are the Bears going to roster? Fuller, Johnson, tolliver, Roberson, Shelley, Vildor....I know Im misssing someone. McManis....but I think hes moved to S. Shrine is the other one. Anyone I miss?
    still less than TE?

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Welp, didn't see this one coming, but I really like the player.

Kindle Vildor, CB.

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah said a few days ago that he thought Vildor had starter upside.
    Never heard of him...But I trust Pace a lot more at this point of the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Never heard of him...But I trust Pace a lot more at this point of the draft!
    I read up on his scouting report a few days back and thought he was a very Pace-esque pick.

Not surprised by this.

We gotta address OL at some point though.

https://twitter.com/i_am_od3/status/...809583623?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Both picks have upside ...like that ,special teamers for sure.