Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 81 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1627
  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Alright, I'm ready to get hurts because our GM is a moron with offenseive picks
    Fixed that for you
    Broncos be like:


  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,927
    Bears pick is in

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,064
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Lol stop it dude. Kelce is an athletic freak. Kmet is an inline TE who can make a play or two. I've seen him play multiple games and nothing about him screams a pro bowl TE.
    Wasn't making a direct player comparison, just meaning he could turn into an impact player that solidifies the TE position for 10 years. Y'all don't know if he will suck or be great so no reason to freak out for no reason.

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,815
    I donít hate Kmet, but I donít love him either. I just donít understand the FA push by Pace to then get a guy who appears to be solid, not special with your first pick. I understand double dipping at some point; just not pick #1.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,151
    Why do I feel like this will be either Hurts or Eason.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,370
    TAKE MIMMS NOW!

    Don't be cute, don't over think it.

    DO IT, DAMMIT!
    Broncos be like:


  7. #1207
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,717
    Jaylon Johnson CB.... I had other preferences but I do kinda get it.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    782
    we drafting the utah cb

  9. #1209
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,064
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yes, you two are the voices of reason for mocking people prematurely, and now making a stupid/unnecessary joke.

    Good for you.
    Don't think I mocked anyone... simply an observation that blowing up in reaction to a pick that no one knows how it will turn out is kinda silly. Not like I'm slobbering on his knob but for all we know he could turn out to be a really good player.

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089
    I'm happier with this pick... Johnson is good. I'd have taken Fulton instead, but I like Jaylon Johnson.

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I hope you enjoy it up there on your high horse.
    Lol...I'm hanging on the reins pretty tight.

    C'mon, you have to admit, while TE wasn't the prime pick at 43, people are going overboard.

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,717
    HOLY **** on Nagys room. The walls are covered in paper.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    552
    man i kind of like jalen hurts as a prospect but i had a heart attack when i heard "jaylon" lol

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,564
    LETS GO JAYLON


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    Lol...I'm hanging on the reins pretty tight.

    C'mon, you have to admit, while TE wasn't the prime pick at 43, people are going overboard.
    I disagree. There are plenty of reasons to see this as a puzzling pick. Not hard to see that.

Page 81 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •