Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1627
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Fromm has a better arm strength than like 4 other prospects lists.

Better than watson.

I get the concerns. You guys know I looooove gunslingers

But I like from in the 5th or 6th

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Not just his arm strength, he's a poor athlete. There's a very defined ceiling with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not just his arm strength, he's a poor athlete. There's a very defined ceiling with him.
    So he's Kyle Orton?

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    So he's Kyle Orton?
    Basically. TDN has his pro comp as Chase Daniel, lol. After watching Fromm for a couple years, it's not far off.

Also country music is bruuuutal

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Basically. TDN has his pro comp as Chase Daniel, lol. After watching Fromm for a couple years, it's not far off.
    Kyle Orton. Chase Daniel. Tomato-Tomahto.

The Vikings still have 10 picks left. Wow, 17 this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    The Vikings still have 10 picks left. Wow, 17 this draft.
    Their special teams are gonna be fantastic.

My strategy on day 3 would be to take big swings on freak athletes with big upside and players that have looked elite but are sliding due to injury history (Eddie Jackson). There are exceptions, sure, but I probably wouldn't waste time with a guy like Fromm.

Tyler Biadasz, Netane Muti both fit on the injury front, and guys like Tega Wahnogo, Adenije, Jack Driscoll, Alex Taylor all fit on the athletic/upside front. Gotta get some OL soon or I guess we're just ignoring a massive weakness in hopes of Castillo magically fixing everything.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-25-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He seriously needed to trade back with 43 (if he was gonna go the route he did). Could've still drafted Kmet and gotten into the 4th.
    I get it, but thatís also easy to say without seeing the trade offers. If there even were any. If we all see the depth in the draft, Iíd imagine the other GMs do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    This forum kills me, lmao!! Lot of people in here bashing signing Jimmy Graham are the same people that said we shouldn't draft Kmet!!!! Your logic was Graham is done! Then we draft the top rated tight end in the second, When a lot of draft boards had him gone before us. And thats bad value somehow. I'd rather get the best tight end out of this class than the 6th best receiver. It's all a gamble, but BPA means getting the top player at a position could be considered BPA. If Graham sucks, we would need Kmet more than ANY other position, we got NO tight end production last year. He has a chance to make a huge impact.

And if we had drafted Johnson at 43 and Kmet at 50, people would be complaining a lot less, I think. He did good, imo. And honestly, there are a lot of great receivers and running backs out there. How many great tight ends? 6? Think tight end is an undervalued position, having a great one is rare.
    Donít try to understand it. Itís never gonna make sense lol. Certain posters will always search for the negatives in a specific situation, to counter any positive. Theyíre career pessimists. That Will never change!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I get it, but thatís also easy to say without seeing the trade offers. If there even were any. If we all see the depth in the draft, Iíd imagine the other GMs do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Jets traded back from 48 to 59 and got a 3rd, the Ravens traded back from 60 to 71 and got TWO 3rds (albeit they had to also give up their 4th). Pace also said in his end of day press conference that he had opportunities to trade back. I have a hard time believing there weren't any to at least add a 4th.

Kmet was the right pick. I mean more than half of the projections had him to us. When you have the worst TE production in the NFL, you take the best one available in the 2nd round. I could see getting mad if we reached with a mid 1st but we didnít.

Whatís just as funny is the article on espn headlining we have 10 TEís! Yeah with 3 that are expected on the roster and maybe a 4th if we hang onto Bust Shaheen! Acting like our 53 man roster has to be in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Donít try to understand it. Itís never gonna make sense lol. Certain posters will always search for the negatives in a specific situation, to counter any positive. Theyíre career pessimists. That Will never change!
    Not everything has to be an optimistic/rosy take.

Trashing others for a different opinion is petty and counterproductive.

If you want to have a discussion, state your point...cool. The constant passive aggression from posters like you is just so unnecessary.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-25-2020 at 02:06 PM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    I feel like an idiot even reading these kinds of reports at this point. Refuse to believe there's any chance the Bears pick that up.

Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast