Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Pace has ALOT of Phil Emery in him; tries to out think the world when it comes to drafting and mostly plays himself ("Why make the boring logical choice in Chandler Jones when you can shock the football world and take Shea McClellin?" )

He knew Mitch was his guy; he just feigned interest in Mahommes (there is no way on god's green earth Mitch out performed Mahommes on those workouts and throws) and ignored the guy that beat Ala-****ing-bama in a title game.

Couldn't be content with any of those two at 3, gotta trade up and make a statement

I'm genuinely terrified of Pace picking the next QB. Worse yet, he's got 2 2nds and some salary cap to screw with to do it
    Broncos be like:

That's a really good article. I don't know how to feel about Pace's process. Mahomes and Trubisky both had very big red flags. He gambled on the wrong one.

That said, I firmly believe Mahomes would not be the player he is if he wasn't in KC under Andy Reid. The improvisation he has and his arm talent requires a certain system to make it work. The way Chicago works, all it takes is one or two bad throws and an INT before his flair gets culled.

Watson probably would be the best guy for our team, but it looks like he was never an option. Pretty ****** situation for us unless Trubisky magically shows up the rest of the year.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I think for as much as people want to say Mitch is so much worse than Mahomes...... i think You could easily say the same if u simply swap them. I think mahomes is better. I dont deny that. But simply look at the diference in caliber of TEs...... WRs....... I mean i love Robinson...... By tyreek hill is a game plan dependant guy. I mean Their 2nd and 3rd..... probably even their 4th and 5th options are more electric than anyone on our roster not named Robinson.

I just dont think its that simple. in fact Fox and Co very well may have ruined Mahomes...... shaheen is still a bust. Burton has all but disapeared . So has miller. Meanwhile if Mitch had Hill..... Kelce..... Watkins...... Hardman and Williams I think it surely helps hide some of his flaws.

I mean right now between the two teams play maker wise..... how would you rate the players from each team combined. Robinson is the only one to consider near Hill and Kelce...... after him do we really think Cohen...... or Miller..... or Gabriel comes close in what they have done this year. Idk.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think for as much as people want to say Mitch is so much worse than Mahomes...... i think You could easily say the same if u simply swap them. I think mahomes is better. I dont deny that. But simply look at the diference in caliber of TEs...... WRs....... I mean i love Robinson...... By tyreek hill is a game plan dependant guy. I mean Their 2nd and 3rd..... probably even their 4th and 5th options are more electric than anyone on our roster not named Robinson.

I just dont think its that simple. in fact Fox and Co very well may have ruined Mahomes...... shaheen is still a bust. Burton has all but disapeared . So has miller. Meanwhile if Mitch had Hill..... Kelce..... Watkins...... Hardman and Williams I think it surely helps hide some of his flaws.

I mean right now between the two teams play maker wise..... how would you rate the players from each team combined. Robinson is the only one to consider near Hill and Kelce...... after him do we really think Cohen...... or Miller..... or Gabriel comes close in what they have done this year. Idk.

Mahommes wouldn't have been as good if he just came to the Bears, but he would be at least above average, if not better. Elite QBs can play well on crap team (see: Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson last year), Mahommes wouldn't have had the luxury of sitting behind Smith and learning from Reid, but he can do the basics (read defenses, accurate throws, pocket presence,etc.) that is making us pull our hair out with Mitch.

Mahommes makes this offense legit and probably makes player like Burton, Miller, an Gabriel dangerous (ARob was already Arob).

The only fear is that if e had a Mahommes, we may have never found what Monty can do, sense Nagy gets obsessed with passing.
    Broncos be like:

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Mahommes wouldn't have been as good if he just came to the Bears, but he would be at least above average, if not better. Elite QBs can play well on crap team (see: Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson last year), Mahommes wouldn't have had the luxury of sitting behind Smith and learning from Reid, but he can do the basics (read defenses, accurate throws, pocket presence,etc.) that is making us pull our hair out with Mitch.

Mahommes makes this offense legit and probably makes player like Burton, Miller, an Gabriel dangerous (ARob was already Arob).

The only fear is that if e had a Mahommes, we may have never found what Monty can do, sense Nagy gets obsessed with passing.
    everyone acts like insert X and X is still X. Mahomes is good.... but would he be as good if he could not sit a year. or if he was forced to throw to the receivers Mitch was year 1. I mean nobody likes to talk about it but maybe QBs continue to fail here because the media is so harsh that no matter how good they are they are still having their head called for. did Jay really deserve to be crucified by the media the way he was. How about Mitch everyone points at the QB easily but as many continue to point out your ignoring the drops...... the regression by everyone else. its not solely on mitch. but in the media its all on mitch.

this team with a diferent QB doesnt negate the fact Mitch is probably the most pressured and hit QB in the league. that the running game just fails because the OL has been crap. but if you want to continue your mitch Lynching cause continue. but its also getting old.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Pace has ALOT of Phil Emery in him; tries to out think the world when it comes to drafting and mostly plays himself ("Why make the boring logical choice in Chandler Jones when you can shock the football world and take Shea McClellin?" )

He knew Mitch was his guy; he just feigned interest in Mahommes (there is no way on god's green earth Mitch out performed Mahommes on those workouts and throws) and ignored the guy that beat Ala-****ing-bama in a title game.

Couldn't be content with any of those two at 3, gotta trade up and make a statement

I'm genuinely terrified of Pace picking the next QB. Worse yet, he's got 2 2nds and some salary cap to screw with to do it
    The difference between pace and Emery is paces 1st round selections were at least slotted where he picked them. They have not have worked out, but he didnít draft a Shea McClellan. White, Floyd, Mitch, Quan - They were considered BPA by many.

That said, paces 1st round selections leave a lot to be desired. Especially top 10. Heís done some good things. And heís still young. He strikes me as a guy who learns from mistakes. Perhaps he gets better. Thereís definite grounds for termination though.

https://twitter.com/jimnagy_sb/statu...088226817?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick has done very little wrong during his tenure at Alabama, even fewer things I disagree with him on, but him leaving Tua in the game while Bama was up big was not smart. Now, Tua is looking at a career that is either altered or maybe over and that makes me sad. People want to call him overrated but man those people are wrong. Dead wrong. This guy is extremely tough. Hades, he hasn't been 100% since his freshman days. It bothers me that Nick cannot find a good OL to protect Tua (though Tua do have the tendency to hold the ball too long and take unnecessary hits).

I do believe Tua's season is over and wish him the best in his recovery. This stings.
    Screw sabermetics.

Wow. Hate to see that.

So sad. Career might be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! Wow that's a life changer. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Real bummer. Was looking like a real race at #1 between him and Burrow. Gotta imagine he slides a decent amount now.

Perfect pick for the bears. An immobile tua is probably > mitch from the outset. If his career isn't ruined and he's still considered a decent prospect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Sad to see Tua suffer a serious injury like that. Might impact the rest of his life, non-football wise.

Hope he fully recovers

2016 World Series Champions!!!

I know its a hip injury but what exactly is it that makes it career threatening?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast