Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think Andrew Luck is probably the most highly touted QB prospect I can recall in my time following football. Maybe a dumb question cause it doesn't feel the same, but is he at that level yet?
    I think Luck had Multiple Good/Great Years. Burrow kinda came out of nowhere. I also wonder how much people put into the fact Burrow is a 5th year Senior. There is no doubt having an extra year of experience is an advantage.

But he was pure elite this season. honestly probably the best college QB i have seen. its sad that he has to go to the Bengles though. doubt they get the best out of him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

ESPN's Adam Schefter said multiple NFL teams may be interested in trading up to draft LSU QB Joe Burrow.

This isn't really news nor a report, and it's similar to conjecture you'd probably have about 1.1 if you knew Cincy were shopping it. "...I think it would be an upset if there weren’t teams that went to the Bengals," Schefter said. "You’ve got the Dolphins with all this ammunition, you’ve got the Chargers that need a quarterback. You’ve got the Panthers who have Joe Brady -- Joe Burrow’s former passing came coordinator at LSU. So, there are a number of teams that aren’t far away that if they put together a package that was attractive enough -- sure, why not?" The NFL seems pretty confident in a quick transition for Burrow after watching him run Brady's pro-style passing concepts. "He ran a lot of elements of what they did in New Orleans," longtime coach Bill Callahan said. "Getting guys in space. Getting people in matchups. You see a lot of pro passing concepts in their offense and they did a really good job."
    I doubt the Bengals would pass him up.

Honestly this may be outside the box thinking, but if I'm the Bengals, I trade that pick for a kings ransom, I feel like there's a lot more needs to fill then QB, they can still move back and get a qb or have another throwaway season and go after Lawrence next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    Honestly this may be outside the box thinking, but if I'm the Bengals, I trade that pick for a kings ransom, I feel like there's a lot more needs to fill then QB, they can still move back and get a qb or have another throwaway season and go after Lawrence next year.
    I don't think they would be in position to draft Lawrence in 2021 with all the draft picks they would get for #1 in 2020.
    If I am the Bengals, I am not giving up #1 even in exchange of all Miami draft picks in 2020...

2019/20 CFB Prospects/NFL Draft Thread

Nvm nvm

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...100334082?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was just gonna say, Moss is declaring. The TE crop is growing. I need to look deeper at the position but I like Moss and Kmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    I disagree. No amount of picks is worth more than having a true franchise QB for a decade+.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718