Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    So excited for the draft.. I donít even care we donít have a 1st.. just craving some sports so bad.

Adam Jahns in his latest article talking about a QB being taken, again, and even advocating for it relatively high.

Nobody should be surprised if we take a QB with one of those 2nd's. It's not exactly the route I'd go, but I think there's a real chance of it happening. I also think if Jordan Love, or by some miracle, Tua, starts free falling, I wouldn't rule out a trade up. I actually do think Love will be there at the tail end of the 1st/early 2nd though. Kinda depends on how much Nagy likes him, but he's the ideal guy to sit for a year or two behind Foles.

Again, not the route I'd prefer, but I'm preparing myself for it to happen, and I wouldn't necessarily be too upset about it (depends on who it is).
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-23-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Tua would be a no brainer to trade up for if he falls far.

Don't some experts see him as a superior prospect to Burrow? I know he has extreme durability concerns.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    So excited for the draft.. I donít even care we donít have a 1st.. just craving some sports so bad.
    Same. Really excited for the end of the first round to see what names might be there for us at 43. I'm also not going to be surprised if Pace tries to make a move up for a qb. His job depends on a good year this year imo.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Tua would be a no brainer to trade up for if he falls far.

Don't some experts see him as a superior prospect to Burrow? I know he has extreme durability concerns.
    When healthy, some do prefer him to Burrow.

If he did fall, I can't see him getting past NE.

I don't expect him to fall, but just throwing out reasons why Pace could trade up. I really like Jordan Love though, so if he ends up in the 2nd, I wouldn't mind a move up.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-23-2020 at 01:42 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Adam Jahns in his latest article talking about a QB being taken, again, and even advocating for it relatively high.

Nobody should be surprised if we take a QB with one of those 2nd's. It's not exactly the route I'd go, but I think there's a real chance of it happening. I also think if Jordan Love, or by some miracle, Tua, starts free falling, I wouldn't rule out a trade up. I actually do think Love will be there at the tail end of the 1st/early 2nd though. Kinda depends on how much Nagy likes him, but he's the ideal guy to sit for a year or two behind Foles.

Again, not the route I'd prefer, but I'm preparing myself for it to happen, and I wouldn't necessarily be too upset about it (depends on who it is).
    i would not be surprised but i surely would not be happy. Sinilar to TE IMO. its a need and we could go that direction i just don't like the guys there. And lets be honest if anyone its Fromm.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

When healthy, some do prefer him to Burrow.

If he did fall, I can't see him getting past NE.

I don't expect him to fall, but just throwing out reasons why Pace could trade up. I really like Jordan Love though, so if he ends up in the 2nd, I wouldn't mind a move up.
    if he does fall.... IMO there is something majorly wrong that everyone is passing on him. that would seriously scare me off. I agree he should not get passed NE. But imagine the Colts passing 3x. the Dolphins passing more than that. Chargers... Pats Tampa Bay Green Bay. Jacksonville. New Orleans

-Rem Koolhaas

-Rem Koolhaas

Convince me im wrong..... but a RB would be much more impactful for us then a TE or QB

-Rem Koolhaas

Just let me know who we are adding to our OLine and what DB we are getting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    if he does fall.... IMO there is something majorly wrong that everyone is passing on him. that would seriously scare me off. I agree he should not get passed NE. But imagine the Colts passing 3x. the Dolphins passing more than that. Chargers... Pats Tampa Bay Green Bay. Jacksonville. New Orleans
    You have to consider that no team has been able to see him in person since the combine. So that means no access to team doctors and training staff. The unknown could scare teams away.

Convince me im wrong..... but a RB would be much more impactful for us then a TE or QB
    I won't be surprised if Pace takes a RB. I don't see the point in it before day 3 though.

You have to consider that no team has been able to see him in person since the combine. So that means no access to team doctors and training staff. The unknown could scare teams away.
    I think if everyone else is scared off we should be too. Do we really think we are smarter than the Patriots or Saints?

-Rem Koolhaas

I think if everyone else is scared off we should be too. Do we really think we are smarter than the Patriots or Saints?
    I think I am, but then we have to factor in guys like you and the collective intelligence level drops.

Sarcasm.

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...299951617?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro