Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm a fan. Can even play in the slot a little bit.

Wouldn't mind him with one of those 2's.
    I like winfield and would not mind him.... but I think he is a guy who falls in the draft. came in pretty undersized at 5'9. Atlhletically he is ok.... but its not unheard of for safties to fall.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...177874945?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUp1m_8d_Qw neat breakdown of Raegor and Hamler from Brett Kollman in a podcast he's doing now with some other guy who reviews film. I actually like him just talking about the players more than I do the film review, which can just feel so manipulative.

FWIW a little mock of how I would like to see the draft pan out as of right now

#43 KJ Hamler WR Penn State - Something I like about Hamler. Maybe its that he is a 20 year old sophmore. Maybe its some of the explosive plays and ability to turn a short gain into a big play. But we need some speed on this team. I like Reagor too.... But Something about Hamler has me more in love. Maybe its Reagors rocky last season. IDK.
    (Backup Options of Reagor or Mims (less so on mims as his speed doesnt show up on film))

Trade Down from #50..... We simply need more draft capital. Using Drafttecs draft calculator the #50 (400) should net us something like KC #63 (276) +KC 96 (116) = 392. 13 spots for a late 3rd seems like a deal we should look for IMO.

#63- Julian Okwara DE Notre Dame- I think this pick will surprise some people.... But we should still look to add depth at OLB earlier in the draft. We have nobody back there to help rotate or potentially start if anyone gets hurt. And Loosing a pass rusher outside would be a huge drop off to the defense. Okwara is a solid athletic guy who made some plays but is coming off a broken leg. He probably isnt my favorite guy but I am not convinced guys like Weaver or Lewis will be around this late. He also has some experience droping into coverage. But there should still be some tallent at OLB at the end of the 2nd IMO.
    (Backup Options of Uche or Anae.. maybe one of the guys i mention above fall too? )

#96- Logan Stenberg G Kentucky- So I really want to go higher with guard because to me its a major need. But.... I also wont pretend anyone in this draft class wows me to say u have to take them in the 2nd either. So to me. Even though its a huge need the drop off from the 2nd to even the 4th probably wont be that drastic. But As I have mentioned Stenberg is one of my favorites. HE is a guy who will actually finish blocks. Has a nasty demeanor to him. And its honestly something that maybe could fire up other guys to play up and put some blocks on some guys.
    (Backup Options of Solomon Kindley and Damien Lewis)

Trade UP from #163 ..... I dont like Waiting so long between picks. and it would have been longer had i not traded down earlier. Even so I like Trading up and getting 1 more Quality player who can be relied on at least as a backup ....using the 196 (11.8) and the 163 (25) =36 we should be able to move up to around the Atlanta Falcons for 143 (34.5) Atlanta is lacking a 5th and 6th round pick. They have 2 4ths so maybe they would like to spread that out and get two guys by droping back 20 spots or so. Another option is KC who has NO picks post the 5th round. Although all these pick numbers change draft night with all the wheeling and dealing.

143- Antoine Brooks Jr S Maryland - So I know most want to go S much much higher than this. But I have to say I love Antoine Brooks Jr. as a prospect and Think you can get him for really cheap here. Brooks isnt the fastest guy. But boy he knows how to make plays. And honestly I am actually more OK than most with Bush starting if he has to too. But you can normally find some good Box Safties Later in the draft because guys want those rangy Height weight speed guys who could be special. Plus it becomes a Blend of S and LB so you could even look at some undersized LBs if you wanted to.
    (Backup Option of Shyheim Carter )

200- James Morgan QB FIU - Weather our QB is Foles....... or Mitch..... or somebody else next year. We will still need a backup because at least 1 of those two will be gone. Morgan is Your prototypical Late round QB. He has the measurables and some arm talent. Didnt really have any help at FIU. But showed flashes. You bring him in and let this Handful of QB Coaches try to turn him into something or another. I do really like Gordon myself but I honestly would not be surprised to see Gordon go ahead of Fromm or Hurts.
    (Backup Option of Cole Mcdonald)

226- Nigel Kilby TE SIU- Honestly.... i hate picking this late in the draft because we all know that 2-3 guys are going to fall and thats who we hope they pick the guys you scream I cant beleive so and so is still here. and we end up picking a no name guy we have never heard of. But that guy May have been Kilby till he blew up his pro day running a 4.66 40 at 6'7 1/2 254. Kilby is a former basketball player. Maybe he can learn from Jimmy G. Reportedly we have met and talked to his agent many times this season.

233- Michael Pinckney LB Miami - See what I say above about the Late round picks...... But we could use a LB for depth. Pinckey seems like a solid prospect. Small but pretty athletic. 4 year starter. Im not really sure what to expect to get in the 7th round.

-Rem Koolhaas

I'd take a flyer on Shea Patterson in the 6th. I honestly think he is better than Mitch. Athletic qb that could be a development guy.

That seems like a big reach on Hamler. I would take him as a trade down WR, but not as our first pick in the 2nd round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/zack_pearson/sta...927736832?s=21

https://youtu.be/r8rTnKLZpoM

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1241771623679582208?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/zack_pearson/sta...927736832?s=21

One reason i have constantly mocked him to us.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    That seems like a big reach on Hamler. I would take him as a trade down WR, but not as our first pick in the 2nd round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly i think him vs Reagor isnt that off. And personaly i wonder if Reagor doesn't go a bit higher than expected too.

Also personally i think there is a large drop off from either to Mims. Mims reminds me of Kevin White a bit. Great tester but it doesnt show up on the feild or on tape.

-Rem Koolhaas

4 years of starting experience as well vs Mitchell's 13 games.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

He just reminds me if Kevin White. I dont see his athletism flash like some of the others.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast