Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 261
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,230
    This entire NC game is just non stop NFL talent. So many guys id love to have in chicagi

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,672
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    This entire NC game is just non stop NFL talent. So many guys id love to have in chicagi

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I'd happily take 3-4 of these receivers and a couple of the edge guys. I really like Chaisson, but I doubt he makes it to round 2 any longer.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,018
    Trevor Lawrence screams Mitch 2.0 to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,672
    Burrow may have just had the best college season ever. The numbers are obviously insane, but they beat so many good teams this year, he wins the Heisman, and looked incredible in the CFB Playoffs.

    I envy the Bengals right now, which is a really weird thing to say.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Trevor Lawrence screams Mitch 2.0 to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So your Saying Pace is going to Secretly Scout him at next year's Fiesta Bowl?
    Broncos be like:


  6. #246
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,430
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Trevor Lawrence screams Mitch 2.0 to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He actually goes through progressions and seems to be cerebral.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,672
    I'm not going to hold it against Lawrence for not beating a historically great LSU team.

    He's still an awesome prospect. I liked Mitch coming out, but Lawrence is going to have 3 years of outstanding tape when he comes out, most likely. To this point, he's been great.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-14-2020 at 04:57 PM.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,018
    The few times Iíve watched him play, he seemed somewhat erratic. Maybe heíll be a better pro with all that athletic ability and intangibles. The 3rd year is usually when the great QB prospects separate themselves, so he needs to have a big year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Burrow may have just had the best college season ever. The numbers are obviously insane, but they beat so many good teams this year, he wins the Heisman, and looked incredible in the CFB Playoffs.

    I envy the Bengals right now, which is a really weird thing to say.
    I don't. Burrows is an intriguing talent but the ONE good year he had in CFB was when he had Joe Brady. He won't have him moving forward. Right now, Burrow is a one year wonder until he proves he's not. There will be ???
    Screw sabermetics.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,805

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't. Burrows is an intriguing talent but the ONE good year he had in CFB was when he had Joe Brady. He won't have him moving forward. Right now, Burrow is a one year wonder until he proves he's not. There will be ???

    The one record breaking year? Yeah, it was pretty good. Hey, every pick is a gamble....but Iíll take burrow 100/100 times.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,672
    It was arguably the best season ever for a college QB. There's going to be questions about anyone coming into the league, but very few have put up a season like Burrow just did. He checks a lot of boxes for a franchise QB.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,573
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It was arguably the best season ever for a college QB. There's going to be questions about anyone coming into the league, but very few have put up a season like Burrow just did. He checks a lot of boxes for a franchise QB.
    I think Andrew Luck is probably the most highly touted QB prospect I can recall in my time following football. Maybe a dumb question cause it doesn't feel the same, but is he at that level yet?

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,672
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think Andrew Luck is probably the most highly touted QB prospect I can recall in my time following football. Maybe a dumb question cause it doesn't feel the same, but is he at that level yet?
    I love Burrow, but I would say no. A lot of draft analysts think Trevor Lawrence is though.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,188
    Man Burrow is on another level. He just carved up arguably one of the hardest schedules ever.

    @ Texas
    471 YDS 79.5% 4 TD's 1 INT

    vs Florida
    293 YDS 87.5% 3 TD's 0 INT

    vs Auburn
    321 YDS 76.2% 1 TD's 1 INT

    @ Bama
    393 YDS 79.5% 3 TD's 0 INT

    vs Georgia
    340 YDS 73.7% 4 TD's 0 INT

    vs Oklahoma
    493 YDS 74.4% 7 TD's 0 INT

    vs Clemson
    463 YDS 63.3% 5 TD's 0 INT

    That is unheard of. The way he handled the pressure from Clemson was as good as it gets. To be that accurate, while throwing down field a good percentage of the time, vs. elite defenses. You have to take in 1st overall, and if he fails, no one will be mad at you for making that choice.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •