Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    heres the honest truth then..... if he will be fine. he surely won't fall to us. and if he isnt. i don't want to touch him.

it just bothers me the way this forum goes on a Draft Tua dialog basically as he is carted off the field.

I still don't think he will be fine. we will have to wait and see.
    I don't think Tua is the best QB coming out even if he is healthy. He's playing most games with significantly more talented players than the other team. A significantly better coaching staff and gameplan. Sure, if he was there round 2 and the health concerns weren't long term, I'd take him. My main point was he's 21 and getting the best medical attention available, he will be fine on this injury. I do have concerns about his injury history and durability.

https://twitter.com/syrmotsag/status...107888129?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    ive allways had a slight crush on Shea..... maybe its his mobility.... maybe its that he was a top recruit and think maybe there is juice left to squeeze. But i could surely see a scenario where he is a really sneaky pro prospect.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Man, I wish we had the draft capital or were in a position to draft Joe Burrow. He's had such an impressive season and his game translates so well to what most modern offenses are doing now. Plus he's been awesome in big games, plays with swag, and his story (barely being on the draft radar before the season to likely #1 pick) makes him an easy guy to root for.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Man, I wish we had the draft capital or were in a position to draft Joe Burrow. He's had such an impressive season and his game translates so well to what most modern offenses are doing now. Plus he's been awesome in big games, plays with swag, and his story (barely being on the draft radar before the season to likely #1 pick) makes him an easy guy to root for.
    Even if we had the capital to work with (like normal value of moving up picks to trade with).... Miami and Cincinnati are both complete dumpster fires that desperately need a franchise QB to build around. I can't see any way either of them would be willing to trade when they're arguably even more desperate for life than we are right now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112