Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

PFF NY Jets
    @PFF_Jets
    #Jets Alex Lewis finished with a 82.0 overall grade in Week 5 which was the 4th highest among NFL guards. #TakeFlight

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Jets have 8 games remaining on their schedule that, with Darnold under C, they should conceivably win. I think it's fair to call Gase's job into question if they don't win 6 of those games.
    Jets have 2 games remaining on their schedule against Miami that they should conceivably win. They better win at least one of them. --- Just kidding. They'll win them both.

interesting game this week with Dolphins playing the Redskins in the battle for the number one pick.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Jets have 8 games remaining on their schedule that, with Darnold under C, they should conceivably win. I think it's fair to call Gase's job into question if they don't win 6 of those games.
    I think that's fair.
    I also think it's dependent on what we see. If the team plays well, shows growth but loses? I think 4-5 wins can save his job for sure.

**** off. Where's my title

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    PFF NY Jets
    @PFF_Jets
    #Jets Alex Lewis finished with a 82.0 overall grade in Week 5 which was the 4th highest among NFL guards. #TakeFlight
    Something encouraging. Let's hope the trend continues with other OL

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think that's fair.
    I also think it's dependent on what we see. If the team plays well, shows growth but loses? I think 4-5 wins can save his job for sure.
    I could maybe go as low as five, but winning only half of what should be winnable games isn't cutting it for me. However, I hated the Gase hire, so I would be happy if he was fired today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think that's fair.
    It all comes down to Joe D.

Joe Douglas is not afraid to make changes at any level, and lets keep in mind that Gase is not Joe's guy by choice.

If the Jets have a realistic shot at Lincoln, they should take it but don't hold your breath on it.

Doubtful Gase is not the coach next year, unless the team goes deeper into the rabbithole, but with Sam, CJ Mosley and hopefully Herndon returning we should get better.

Gase may not be on the hot seat but the chair has to be uncomfortable at the least.
    Last edited by MrX27; 10-09-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678