Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I think the good news is that pace seems to “get it” in the sense that he realizes you need a big time QB. The Tribusky pick has been a miss so far, but consider what happened...Pace traded up ONE spot to select a QB which means he emphasizes the position and realizes its importance. It sucks that he passed on Mahomes, but I like the fact that he went for it. The story’s not over on Mitch either. I mean, it’s safe to say he’ll never be Mahomes level elite, but he still has the ability to be a good and winning QB.
    His ceiling imo is Flacco (passing wise) minus SB season (that was a historic run)

I agree, I do like Pace going for it, i think he'll find a guy that can carry the load if Mitch isn't it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I remember before Wilson signed his extension when it looked like Seattle was losing steam a year or two agao (can't remember which season it was where they had that bad start). Was kinda hoping he'd end up here. He really would be perfect.
    He hadn't even signed before this season. I was hoping he wouldn't, but Seattle paid him at the last minute. He's elite, but is hardly ever talked about like that, which is weird. That throw he made to Lockett in the back of the end zone last night was some prime Rodgers **** and I don't think there's anyone in the league with better deep ball accuracy.

Anyway, yeah, him on the Bears would have been incredible. They'd be NFC favorites for the next half decade.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    His ceiling imo is Flacco (passing wise) minus SB season (that was a historic run)

I agree, I do like Pace going for it, i think he'll find a guy that can carry the load if Mitch isn't it.

Pace definitely deserves a chance to get another QB, if Mitch isn't the guy. He's built an outstanding roster, but whiffed on the QB, to this point. You'll never have organizational stability if you keep running through GM's when they make a mistake either.

I'd also like to see what the perfect QB is for Nagy's system. I think he's also earned the chance to get his guy. Someone mentioned it before, but Alex Smith (if he's cleared to play again) makes a lot of sense in a mentor role here, or even a starter, if they want to start fresh at QB. Then allow Nagy and Pace to hand pick their guy in the early 2nd (or even a small trade up into the late 1st) and have them sit as long as possible.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-04-2019 at 03:02 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Cousins is literally the qb I mentioned I wouldnt take over Mitch lol

so a move from the 32nd ranked QB for u to the 31st makes a huge jump up for Diggs. lol.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Pace definitely deserves a chance to get another QB, if Mitch isn't the guy. He's built an outstanding roster, but whiffed on the QB, to this point. You'll never have organizational stability if you keep running through GM's when they make a mistake either.

I'd also like to see what the perfect QB is for Nagy's system. I think he's also earned the chance to get his guy. Someone mentioned it before, but Alex Smith (if he's cleared to play again) makes a lot of sense in a mentor role here, or even a starter, if they want to start fresh at QB. Then allow Nagy and Pace to hand pick their guy in the early 2nd (or even a small trade up into the late 1st) and have them sit as long as possible.
    100% Pace has been incredible besides the Trubisky to this point. Extensions have been great. Hicks would be making 50% more at least if we waited at all. Depth has been great. Everything is good. Wouldn't mind Pace being here a long long time.

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...436221952?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    so a move from the 32nd ranked QB for u to the 31st makes a huge jump up for Diggs. lol.
    Cousins is established; he is what he is. At least mitch has a chance to become something still. Even considering my depressing opinion on him.

Clamoring for Diggs was a bit tongue in cheek; not sure receiver is something we should be giving resources up for. We have enough there imo.

Would be nice to have someone behind Burton at TE though.

Click here to register!

Cousins is established; he is what he is. At least mitch has a chance to become something still. Even considering my depressing opinion on him.

Clamoring for Diggs was a bit tongue in cheek; not sure receiver is something we should be giving resources up for. We have enough there imo.

Would be nice to have someone behind Burton at TE though.

im just going to continue to bust your balls on mitch till I or u are proven wrong. still too early to tell anything

but i would love Diggs. just no way they trade him to us period.

would love to make a move for OJ howard if the Bucs are going to waste him though

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    100% Pace has been incredible besides the Trubisky to this point. Extensions have been great. Hicks would be making 50% more at least if we waited at all. Depth has been great. Everything is good. Wouldn't mind Pace being here a long long time.
    i personally wonder how much of an impact having your offensice mind would have affected the decision on Mitch. obviously we drafted him without Nagy and Co. wasted a full year. and I wonder what impact Nagy would have had on the QB decision.

obviously u got zero imput from Fox and Co about who they would prefer. and honestly their oppinions meant **** anyway.

i just still feel like its far too soon to be giving up on mitch the way some are. its been 17 regular season games with Nagy. 18 if u include the playoffs. and the problems everyone admits he has, all seem fixable with more time. mayve they don't. but u also cant teach mobility and feel in the pocket. guys like Dalton...... Cousins..... and IMO Goff lack these things and are terrible when pressure comes for this reason. i think the accuracy issues are overblown. i think all QBs miss some throws but for some reason mitch does and we act like its horrible. a grass is allways greener like thing. but hobestly i am holding out hope. the OL has been getting better i honestly pray we can get the run game going . and I still think u can live with mitch and even succeed. just need to give him more time.

-Rem Koolhaas

Wrong thread
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-05-2019 at 03:10 PM.

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...523556866?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...523556866?s=21

Lmao. He has returned.

What’s even more hilarious is that they released Santos, who missed 4 kicks yesterday...in order to sign Parkey

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Lmao. He has returned.

What’s even more hilarious is that they released Santos, who missed 4 kicks yesterday...in order to sign Parkey
    I'll bet Parkey is solid again. Just to rub salt in the wound.

Click here to register!

https://youtu.be/qnq4TouP230

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Lmao. He has returned.

i get it. but i also want to say. if he can improve by 6 inches on a handful of kicks (not that much) he would have been great for us. if he doesnr hit the post some 7 times...... he actually would have been statistically good

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast