Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    ****, if he's available for relatively cheap. GO FOR IT. Diggs/Robinson/Gabriel/Miller/Wims would be awesome.
    Doesnt' make sense. We need OLinemen if anything ; just to replace long
    Even if we were interested, I highly doubt the Vikings would entertain ANY offers from us. Not in the division.

****, if he's available for relatively cheap. GO FOR IT. Diggs/Robinson/Gabriel/Miller/Wims would be awesome.
    Maybe they want a certain 6'6'' beast of a physical specimen, future HOFer Adam "Baby Gronk" Shaheen? Maybe even straight up?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Maybe they want a certain 6'6'' beast of a physical specimen, future HOFer Adam "Baby Gronk" Shaheen? Maybe even straight up?

This. We can even throw in a little Ditka beard trim.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    1 he won't be cheap. 2 only way they trade him to us is for mack in Division. 3 acording to u our QB is worse than cousins so why would he be better here

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

These lime green Seahawks jerseys are ugly as sin, but man, Russell Wilson is good.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    These lime green Seahawks jerseys are ugly as sin, but man, Russell Wilson is good.
    And actually probably somehow underrated. He is in the same category as as Rodgers, Brady, Brees in my opinion. Hes never had much talent around him. Hes just dynamic with his arm and feet and make everyone on the offense better.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    And actually probably somehow underrated. He is in the same category as as Rodgers, Brady, Brees in my opinion. Hes never had much talent around him. Hes just dynamic with his arm and feet and make everyone on the offense better.
    He's also had to play with the handicap of Pete Carroll and his herd of incompetent offensive coordinators. I can't even remember the last time Russell had a clunker of a game. Potential HOF IMO.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    He's also had to play with the handicap of Pete Carroll and his herd of incompetent offensive coordinators. I can't even remember the last time Russell had a clunker of a game. Potential HOF IMO.
    And before last year, he was behind one of the worst O-lines in the league for a few years.

He's awesome. Playing as well as anyone this year, including Mahomes. I've never really liked Seattle, but it's hard not to like Wilson.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-03-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Hes so good. Not only his physical traits with his arm and accuracy or his legs, but the mental side of it, hes super smart and processes information extremely quick and makes great split second decisions. And his improv ability outside the pocket and scrambling is on another level. If the bears had Wilson, I dont think they lose a game in 2 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    1 he won't be cheap. 2 only way they trade him to us is for mack in Division. 3 acording to u our QB is worse than cousins so why would he be better here
    Cousins is literally the qb I mentioned I wouldnt take over Mitch lol

Click here to register!

Hes so good. Not only his physical traits with his arm and accuracy or his legs, but the mental side of it, hes super smart and processes information extremely quick and makes great split second decisions. And his improv ability outside the pocket and scrambling is on another level. If the bears had Wilson, I dont think they lose a game in 2 years lol
    Couldnt imagine Russell here. He's great. HOFer imo.

Click here to register!

Couldnt imagine Russell here. He's great. HOFer imo.

Hard to imagine a great QB in Chicago. Would be refreshingly weird.

Hard to imagine a great QB in Chicago. Would be refreshingly weird.
    it would be shocking honestly lol

Last edited by blams; 10-04-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Click here to register!

I remember before Wilson signed his extension when it looked like Seattle was losing steam a year or two agao (can't remember which season it was where they had that bad start). Was kinda hoping he'd end up here. He really would be perfect.

it would be shocking honestly lol

I think the good news is that pace seems to get it in the sense that he realizes you need a big time QB. The Tribusky pick has been a miss so far, but consider what happened...Pace traded up ONE spot to select a QB which means he emphasizes the position and realizes its importance. It sucks that he passed on Mahomes, but I like the fact that he went for it. The storys not over on Mitch either. I mean, its safe to say hell never be Mahomes level elite, but he still has the ability to be a good and winning QB.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast