Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    To me it isnt about who I'd take over Mitch, it's about getting the highest ceiling , for next season.

That has to be Cam , Dak, Tannehill.

Not sure who else fits that bill. If you're going to go for it...go all in.

Or just get competition and draft a qb to compete. That's what I'm scared of but it's also the most realistic considering the bears' limited resources.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

No way Dak's available though. He's either going to be tagged or Jerry will cave and pay him $40M AAV. Obviously if he's available you go all out, but I don't see any way that's happening.

I doubt the Panthers are moving on from Cam anymore either (Kyle Allen has sucked lately and they've dropped out of the playoff race). If he's healthy then they'd be stupid not to bring him back at just $18M ($21M cap hit).

I'd absolutely take Tannehill, but why wouldn't the Titans just extend him? They're probably going to the Playoffs now and he's a big reason why. If he's available he would actually be a top option for me. I don't think casual fans realize how freakin good he's been with Tennessee.

I think our options are going to be more limited than it felt just a few weeks ago though. I'd still take Dalton or Foles (in the scenario toovey mentioned before) and have them compete with Mitch, but neither is a very exciting option.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 12-02-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Not exciting at all. We can win with them but that's depending on no regression from the defense , and with Dalton it would be his first year in the offense.

Foles would be the best option imo, even though Dalton has had a better career. Just because he knows the playbook.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not exciting at all. We can win with them but that's depending on no regression from the defense , and with Dalton it would be his first year in the offense.

Foles would be the best option imo, even though Dalton has had a better career. Just because he knows the playbook.

So do you take the more talented QB who doesn't know the offense or the less talented QB with a grasp of what Nagy wants to run.

The way I see it, no matter who we bring in, they will have to learn the offense. Might as well bring in the most talented guy who can win now with this defense in win-now mode
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    That's nuts due to how he's been playing lately.

The League may have seen Foles ceiling and he may never reach that SB run again. He makes me nervous. I remember him with the Rams and he didn't look good. He took the Eagles to the SB...so who is he really?

I don't know...
    He's a product of his head coach and offensive playcalling team. Just like every QB in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    So do you take the more talented QB who doesn't know the offense or the less talented QB with a grasp of what Nagy wants to run.

The way I see it, no matter who we bring in, they will have to learn the offense. Might as well bring in the most talented guy who can win now with this defense in win-now mode
    I'd prefer the more talented guy. But dalton isnt some awesome talent so not sure if it's enough of a gap. But your premise certainly makes sense.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't know why they did it now as opposed to waiting for the offseason. Maybe wanted to get a head start on other jobs. He's a good HC and definitely one who knows how to delegate to other personnel.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Great HC. I always wanted him as HC of the Bears. He probably gets hired again this off season.

Cant believe Jason Garrett outlasted Ron Rivera

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Maybe JJ wouldn’t. He had Parcells, who is the all-time micromanage king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...880210945?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...24829838499843

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast