Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    But it will essentially be the same group...Mack, Goldman, Nichols, Smith, Fuller and Jackson for like the next 5 years. Hicks and Trevathan will be here as long as their performance warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    You have to maximize whatever's left of this defensive window (and they're better than you're suggesting). I'm pretty sure he's just bad, but even if he's not, you can't wait on him for 4-5 years to be certain. Pace and Nagy sure as hell can't either.

Also, you're reallllly underrating how bad Trubisky's been if you don't believe several of those QB's wouldn't have this team in a better spot right now. I guess there's still a few Mitch truthers out there though.
    Whoís above average right now on defense? I think a lot of people are still thinking about last year...this defense is not close to that level.Also, if we cut all those guys mentioned above, you do realize we need to pay their replacements?

Maybe with another QB we win that Oakland game, but that wasnít even a game Mitch played. Thereís no reason to think we beat GB, NO, SD or Philly with an average QB.[/QUOTE]That first game of the season? Bears win with any other of the 31 starting qbs. Mitch was absolutely horrific in that game. Lol. And most of the backups...daniel included.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

But it will essentially be the same group...Mack, Goldman, Nichols, Smith, Fuller and Jackson for like the next 5 years. Hicks and Trevathan will be here as long as their performance warrants.
    Trevathan is gone dude.

Danny's a FA, just broke his arm, and over 30. Good as gone. Pretty early to say anything for certain about Roquan either. He's been okay, but he hasn't shown what you'd like from a top 10 pick.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-15-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Why is he gone? The so called leader of our defense? Heís not getting a big payday. 50/50 shot heís back here next year.

Why is he gone? The so called leader of our defense? Heís not getting a big payday. 50/50 shot heís back here next year.
    50/50 is very, very generous. Pace has typically shied away from extending players coming off serious injuries (Meredith, Callahan).

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Danny's a FA, just broke his arm, and over 30. Good as gone. Pretty early to say anything for certain about Roquan either. He's been okay, but he hasn't shown what you'd like from a top 10 pick.
    Like I said earlier, Smithís regression is going to have management concerned and looking to bring back an above average player like Trevathan that wonít warrant a big payday. Like you said earlier...heís 30, not dead, right?

Like I said earlier, Smithís regression is going to have management concerned and looking to bring back an above average player like Trevathan that wonít warrant a big payday. Like you said earlier...heís 30, not dead, right?
    Or they'll extend a player not coming off a gruesome injury (Kwit) and give more reps to Iggy.

If Kwit looks like he has this year, yeah, that could happen, but thatís been limited playing time. Letís see how the rest of the season goes with him. But if he gets exposed in the passing game the way he has in the past, thereís no way heís coming back as a starter.

Itís an elbow injury for Trevathan too...if it was with his legs, Iíd understand parting ways.

In all my life, Iíve never seen anyone actually hit a QB in the head with his own helmet.

Myles Garrett just literally committed assault on live television. Heís gotta be suspended for the rest of the season.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Haha, yeah that was wild. I thought it was funny to see Rudolphsís reaction looking for a flag...dude the game is over, worry about protecting yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    In all my life, Iíve never seen anyone actually hit a QB in the head with his own helmet.

Myles Garrett just literally committed assault on live television. Heís gotta be suspended for the rest of the season.
    He shouldn't be, IMO. It's just a brawl, and with guys raping , murdering, domestic assault first offense being 6 games, etc, it would be such a travesty to see that treated as something worse.

Maybe 2, 3 games imo

Click here to register!

That was bad. Could have seriously hurt Rudolph. Dirty, unnecessary, and really stupid. He's very lucky he didn't crack Rudolph's skull or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's done for the season after that. He really should be.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-15-2019 at 10:14 AM.

2019/20 Around the NFL

Naw Myles is outta here the rest of the year

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...764229632?s=21

wrong is wrong and you not suppose to do what he did man . Just stupid to purposely try and use and object and attack somebody head with it . What if he hit him wrong and he got knocked out and started bleeding .

https://twitter.com/jfowlerespn/stat...560151552?s=21

After further analysis I'm ok with out for the season. Lol

Last edited by blams; 11-15-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Click here to register!

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast