Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 836
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,712

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,809
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...856948736?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...856948736?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Looks like Eddie's got a little Lovie in him
    Broncos be like:


  4. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,874
    Garrett gotta be smarter than that. Know your value bro. Rudolph will be out of the league in 2 years working for Fox News you my friend want to be a future DPOY and stud.. Know when to stop..

    This will follow him around for the rest of his career as it should..

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Trevathan is gone dude.
    Why do you always pass your opinions off as fact?

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,417
    Penalties have been announced:

    - Browns DE Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (at minimum rest of 2019 season + playoffs if CLE makes it) and must apply for reinstatement + fined

    - Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey suspended 3 games + fined

    - Browns DT Larry Ogunjobi suspended 1 game + fined

    - Browns/Steelers organizations fined $250k

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  7. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,574
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Why do you always pass your opinions off as fact?
    I don't. In this case, it seems very apparent, and it has for awhile, so it felt appropriate. Of course Trevathan could be back. Seems highly highly unlikely considering the cap situation and the fact we have much bigger needs in other areas in the roster. Add on Trevathan is over 30 and coming off an ugly injury, and it just makes too much sense unless he's willing to take a major discount.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-15-2019 at 01:46 PM.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    982
    It was apparent he wouldnít be on the team this offseason mainly because we expected Smith to take over...well that hasnít happened. Trevathan was playing some of his best football this year, and Smith has taken a step back. People keep saying GRUESOME injury...itís an arm, not a leg injury. He will be fine, and he wonít be getting a big payday from anyone.

    Thereís a really good chance he is back with the bears next year at a slightly lower price. I assume itís 50/50 based strictly on another team paying him a similar contract that we gave him a few years ago. If thatís the case, he will be gone, I just donít see a big market for him, and our defense really needs him.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,574
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    It was apparent he wouldnít be on the team this offseason mainly because we expected Smith to take over...well that hasnít happened. Trevathan was playing some of his best football this year, and Smith has taken a step back. People keep saying GRUESOME injury...itís an arm, not a leg injury. He will be fine, and he wonít be getting a big payday from anyone.

    Thereís a really good chance he is back with the bears next year at a slightly lower price. I assume itís 50/50 based strictly on another team paying him a similar contract that we gave him a few years ago. If thatís the case, he will be gone, I just donít see a big market for him, and our defense really needs him.
    I don't think it makes sense to say that he's playing some of his best football and that there won't be a market for him. He'll either sign with us at a discount because there's no market for him (which I admit feels like more of a possibility after the injury), or the Bears will let him walk if even one linebacker desperate team pays him a multi-year deal (which feels pretty realistic still). The Bears have other needs that are bigger. They put first round capital into a linebacker already.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...856948736?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    this is one reason i don't think publically sending reps like this makes sense for the bears. it only forces more QB controversy which isnt helping us this season

    the whole thing is a PR stunt though. i have heard as if yesterday they had no one to throw to and thr nfl forced Kaep to decide to take or decline this spectical in under 2 hours.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #446
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,736
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Garrett gotta be smarter than that. Know your value bro. Rudolph will be out of the league in 2 years working for Fox News you my friend want to be a future DPOY and stud.. Know when to stop..

    This will follow him around for the rest of his career as it should..
    Also..... realize with less than 2 minutes....... up 14 and afainst a QB that has thrown 4 picks...... u dont have to drag him to the ground like an A hole to start the whole thing. it was all around stupid.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,809
    https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...118160384?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,809
    https://twitter.com/cjdeuce_/status/...732217857?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,136
    Garrett is the new Suh.

    Rudolph is just a putz.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,814
    I mean, Rudolph was trying to rip off his helmet first...

    Horrible situation and outcome, but Rudolph comes across like such a *****.

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •