Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Mahomes probably wonít be the same again this season. Hopefully we can take advantage of that later in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'll never get behind going after guys like Flacco. At least get a definitive upgrade.

Also, didn't look good for Mahomes. Seems like a significant knee injury. The trainers had to pop his knee back in place. Bummer.
    I agree. very few guys that would actually be an upgrade IMO. at least that might be available lets say.

Rivers
    Ryan

after that. IDK. Cam Seems like one that has been brought up recently, but does anyone really like Cam as a QB

I also feel for Mahomes. hurt on a play like that too. maybe Tom Brady will start handing the ball off to sony michel on inside the 5.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I was never really high on Rosen before the draft. Thought he was the least exciting of the 4 main prospects. But could be interesting to take a chance on if all we're giving up is a day 3 pick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    This, if we only give up a 5th or 6th I am in for it. Also I think you take a QB in the draft also for competition, I like Jake Fromm if he is there with one of the 2nd rd picks.
    We donít need to replace Tru right now, but I think he needs actual competition. He is a competitor, he needs to be pushed, not just given the job anymore.

5. 10-18-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I agree. very few guys that would actually be an upgrade IMO. at least that might be available lets say.

Rivers
    Ryan

after that. IDK. Cam Seems like one that has been brought up recently, but does anyone really like Cam as a QB

I also feel for Mahomes. hurt on a play like that too. maybe Tom Brady will start handing the ball off to sony michel on inside the 5.
    A healthy Cam is a big upgrade over Mitch so yeah, that would be a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    You know, after seeing Cam not jumping on the ball in the Super Bowl tells everything I need to know about his desire to win. If he's reluctant to jump on a fumble in the biggest game of his life, that says a lot.

He's been hurt for several years. Yes, he's played through a lot of injuries, but that fact remains he gets hurt a lot due to his "style" of play.

I believe the "exciting" Cam days are over. He's near the end of his career and doesn't have that same spark.

I think there's not a lot of difference between Mitch and Cam at this point, TBH.

A healthy Cam, just like a healthy Kyle Long arenít options anymore. The guys body has taken a beaten over the years. He will never be an MVP type player again

I'd take the risk on cam for a 4th rounder or later.

But yeah... don't think he'll be good again.

He was much more of a 'pocket passer' than people give him credit for, very surprised he's fallen apart this badly. Concussion after concussion can really mess you up.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    cams never been a good thrower of the football for the past 3 to 5 years. and his legs are slowly dying on him . why does it take people long to realize this . like others have said these Cam newton highlight days are kinda over especially because of injury.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I wonder if making a trade for Derek Wolfe is a possibility. Everyone on that Denver D has to be available.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...657410560?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl/s...075628544?s=21

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...382617602?s=21

What a bad play call for Detroit

Lions seem to be turning back into the Lions.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast