Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Packers were gifted that ********.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    After tonight, only 6 teams will have fewer losses than the bears.

If the running game picks it up, we'll still be in the running for the bye imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bye!? Bye!? I just hope they can make the playoffs!! In a Jim Mora voice lol

This just makes the overall product so much worse. That is embarrassing. Refs should not be able to dictate games like that. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Packers were gifted that ********.
    Absolutely they were. 2 hands to the face penalties in the 4th (that weren’t) that kept drives alive

I’d suspend that whole crew. Won’t happen though because they were doing what the nfl wanted them to do.

When is ESPN going to upgrade this awful MNF crew?

Booger is incomprehensible and Tessitore jizzes his pants on every play.
    I miss Frank, Al and Dan. That was when Monday night football was at its best. Monday night actually meant something. The best telecast now is Sunday night football hands down

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    Bye!? Bye!? I just hope they can make the playoffs!! In a Jim Mora voice lol
    That's certainly a more realistic hope at this point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I agree, it can easily become a shootout against a guy like Mahomes no matter how good your defense is. That’s when you’ll need an offense to go score for score with them, because their defense isn’t good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need to be able to score, no doubt. My point was more so I think our d can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I disagree. As good as our defense has been, relying solely on them is a recipe for disaster against the Brees, Brady, Mahomes and Wentz's of the world. A great defense can help get you to the playoffs and maybe even the Super Bowl. But Brady or Mahomes would tear us apart.
    I actually agree with you on that, I think we can but it's not exactly the right recipe especially in today's nfl.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

That **** cost me close to a thousand dollars.

So I didn't get to catch this game.

That td was a first down af inside the 1, at worst. So that's essentially a guaranteed touchdown. That doesn't lose anyone a game.

I'm assuming there was an awful call late...but my concern is the blowback leads to awful reviewable plays just like the offensive pass interference call.

How bad was the call, and is it worth that consequence? Was it more than just a bad call?

I know I can watch highlights but just hoping for more context. Bad call led to the TD?

Last edited by blams; 10-15-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Click here to register!

Yep. I hate when people say “Oh they should’ve scored more TDS.” They did enough to win the game. That’s all that matters. It was stolen from them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So I didn't get to catch this game.

That td was a first down af inside the 1, at worst. So that's essentially a guaranteed touchdown. That doesn't lose anyone a game.

I'm assuming there was an awful call late...but my concern is the blowback leads to awful reviewable plays just like the offensive pass interference call.

How bad was the call, and is it worth that consequence? Was it more than just a bad call?

I know I can watch highlights but just hoping for more context. Bad call led to the TD?

2 hands to the face penalties on the same Lions player in the 4th quarter that clearly was hands to the shoulder pads, the 2nd one led to a first down under 1:30 left in the game that would have been a 4th down for the packers and would have been a 40 something yard field goal but giving the Lions the ball back with nearly a min and a half left to Just kick a field goal for the win, instead the packers get the automatic first down and lions out of timeouts couldn’t do a thing and Green Bay kicked a 23 yard field goal as time expired

Packers should be ashamed of themselves for that "win". The NFL and the refs should be embarrassed.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 10-15-2019 at 02:48 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

There are teams that the NFL want to win. The Packers are one of those teams.

Heck, how many times was Mack held in first game of the season against the Packers?

It's sadly getting easier to come up with excuses to stop watching this billion dollar product.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    There are teams that the NFL want to win. The Packers are one of those teams.

Heck, how many times was Mack held in first game of the season against the Packers?

It's sadly getting easier to come up with excuses to stop watching this billion dollar product.
    I tend to think this is due more to new refs. The bears are one of the teams the nfl wants to win to, but I don't think there's a chance anything is fixed.

Mack is just one of the great players that they cannot call a hold against every play... I dont think it's a conspiracy against us or for the packers. I hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    2 hands to the face penalties on the same Lions player in the 4th quarter that clearly was hands to the shoulder pads, the 2nd one led to a first down under 1:30 left in the game that would have been a 4th down for the packers and would have been a 40 something yard field goal but giving the Lions the ball back with nearly a min and a half left to Just kick a field goal for the win, instead the packers get the automatic first down and lions out of timeouts couldn’t do a thing and Green Bay kicked a 23 yard field goal as time expired
    Oh wow, really does suck when the refs influence the outcome like that.

Click here to register!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast