Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...297757702?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hold that award higher then the Heisman, personally.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Jenkins would be awsome but honestly probably goes somewhere else he can start.

Suggs was just cut though. did want him in the offsesson. could be fine depth to add. Probably better than Lynch

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

2019/20 Around the NFL

Suggs Def better than Lynch and I would like Jenkins too so we can cut Prince in the off-season

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1205613292011622400

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Suggs Def better than Lynch and I would like Jenkins too so we can cut Prince in the off-season

Yes. Please bring in Suggs! That is exactly what we need for GB, et al

Suggs also had one of his best seasons under Pagano, so there's some familiarity there.

Pass on Janoris though.

I have no problem whatsoever with how Mitch has played the last two weeks, it's been like night and day compared to the rest of the season. It's not the level I expect or demand he play at 100% of the time, I agree that would be unreasonable. But if he can just be somewhere in the middle of where he's been the last two weeks and the first... Idk, 9 or 10? I'll be fine. I'm just a bit skeptical he'll be able to do that considering... Well, his first 9 or 10 games this year and the fact he's never really surpassed "mediocre" in his 3 years as a pro.

I don't see how that's an unreasonable stance and I don't really understand how anyone can objectively say he's been better than that other than the last two weeks of the season. I'm rooting for him, I'm cautiously encouraged by his recent play, but I need to see a lot more before I'm comfortable with him being the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I have no problem whatsoever with how Mitch has played the last two weeks, it's been like night and day compared to the rest of the season. It's not the level I expect or demand he play at 100% of the time, I agree that would be unreasonable. But if he can just be somewhere in the middle of where he's been the last two weeks and the first... Idk, 9 or 10? I'll be fine. I'm just a bit skeptical he'll be able to do that considering... Well, his first 9 or 10 games this year and the fact he's never really surpassed "mediocre" in his 3 years as a pro.

I don't see how that's an unreasonable stance and I don't really understand how anyone can objectively say he's been better than that other than the last two weeks of the season. I'm rooting for him, I'm cautiously encouraged by his recent play, but I need to see a lot more before I'm comfortable with him being the guy.
    Because some people think it's everyone around hims fault (ala Cutler).

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post

9 out of 10 quarterbacks in the history of the NFL have been mediocre or worse through their 3rd season in the league. Heís been inconsistent, we all know that, but people keep saying things like he has been bad all year besides the past two games, and itís just wrong.

People seem to just overlook the fact heís playing essentially with one arm...but hey, he doesnít throw with that arm, so who cares!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Because some people think it's everyone around hims fault (ala Cutler).
    And then there's some people who think it's every one's fault.

I know you're referring to me specifically because of the past posts, but you always either add a detail or you leave one out.

Your story is never accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    9 out of 10 quarterbacks in the history of the NFL have been mediocre or worse through their 3rd season in the league. Heís been inconsistent, we all know that, but people keep saying things like he has been bad all year besides the past two games, and itís just wrong.

People seem to just overlook the fact heís playing essentially with one arm...but hey, he doesnít throw with that arm, so who cares!!!
    You're exactly right.

I understand that people want to see the Bears in the Super Bowl now, it would be great. But getting to the big game isn't easy and it takes a lot of things to go right.

I know it's actually Mitch's third year, but his rookie was doomed due to talent on offense and coaching - John Fox.

I excuse that season and really look at it as this is his second year in this offense.

Your right...and most of these people did as well before this year...then Mitch came out the gate struggling and hurt, and everyone starts piling on the guy saying heís proven nothing now for three years!!!!

The funny thing about it, everyone reads our posts and assumes we are backing Mitch here, when all we are really trying to do is calm everyone else down with their extreme negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    The funny thing about it, everyone reads our posts and assumes we are backing Mitch here, when all we are really trying to do is calm everyone else down with their extreme negativity.
    This x100000000.

I wanted Watson...lol.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940