Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Re-Draft Interest

The season just started, who's down? Apparently interest is high. I'm tryna figure out which game to run after the NBARD/NBAmock are done. MLB re-draft so far has almost 10. Do we have more interest here?

1) TO
    2) Bdawk
    3) VC
    4) Wrench
    5) ThomasTomasz
    6) Baller
    7) Andrei
    Last edited by TO Rapz; 09-26-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    The season just started, who's down? Apparently interest is high. I'm tryna figure out which game to run after the NBARD/NBAmock are done. MLB re-draft so far has almost 10. Do we have more interest here?
    Yup.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yup.
    Do I count your son as participant #3?

Do I count your son as participant #3?
    He's not here.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

I'm interested, but we need someone to run it. Wrench, Super and Dhop's names have been floated around. All good options.

We where just talking about possibly doing a in-season redraft and seeing how it goes being it seems activity dies so much out of season. We have been having a hard time to reach even 24 teams in the games this year with the redrafts/mocks so trying to do it at peak activity could be a good gauge on interest in these at all.

Most people have wanted me and/or Super to run it, either is fine it's just updating the board and approving trades.

Was going to make some slight changes to the rules, most notable making the draft 20 rounds and having 6 FA rounds after to try and speed up the end being it always drags out by then.

The roster limits would probably be 1QB, 1-2RB, 1-2TE/FB, 2-3WR, 5OL - 3-4DL, 3-4LB, 5-6DB with agian a total max of 26 and no P/K being they never matter ever.

I am not part of that group nor have I heard of said group.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    I'm interested, but we need someone to run it. Wrench, Super and Dhop's names have been floated around. All good options.
    Smart *** answer.

I am not part of that group nor have I heard of said group.
    Said group is the only group that will be used for redrafts and mocks... sooo maybe log into that account you made? Or not, that's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Said group is the only group that will be used for redrafts and mocks... sooo maybe log into that account you made? Or not, that's up to you.
    I didnt know you made up the rules on how PSD games are to be run.

Are we taking these games away from PSD now? It's bad enough that we have chat rooms used for what used to be lounge posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Are we taking these games away from PSD now? It's bad enough that we have chat rooms used for what used to be lounge posts.
    The single chat room is a necessary evil as it makes for an excellent form of contact so we can get ahold of people in a timely manner. As long as I can remember we always have used a chat room of some kind for that reason. Everything game wise is always fully done on PSD, you have been in the last few and saw as such.

The single chat room is a necessary evil as it makes for an excellent form of contact so we can get ahold of people in a timely manner. As long as I can remember we always have used a chat room of some kind for that reason. Everything game wise is always fully done on PSD, you have been in the last few and saw as such.
    I know the chatrooms are something that makes it easier, and I'm not trying to get rid of them. Telling someone to log into an account and that we have a group running things raised questions in my mind about what's going on with these.

I'll say that it should never be necessary to make an account outside of PSD to play a PSD forum game, and it never has and probably never will be, but it does make life easier. I think that's what Wrench is getting at. And to the larger overall point, we need to be thoughtful when considering who is capable of running these games and who is not.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    I'll say that it should never be necessary to make an account outside of PSD to play a PSD forum game, and it never has and probably never will be, but it does make life easier. I think that's what Wrench is getting at. And to the larger overall point, we need to be thoughtful when considering who is capable of running these games and who is not.
    I have my own reasons to not join whatever is made for that purpose, but I will participate in games. My time right now just went into a tailspin with the NBA game. When the games were at their peak, there was a moderator who had the redrafts as their primary or secondary responsibility. They wouldn't run everything, but they would present the game idea to the rest of the moderators, and then the admins would assign out mod powers accordingly. A few of the guys like Wrench and Super are already TMs and have mod power in those forums) but we can always make something more official.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast