Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I know the chatrooms are something that makes it easier, and I'm not trying to get rid of them. Telling someone to log into an account and that we have a group running things raised questions in my mind about what's going on with these.
    Ah that's my bad, it wasn't serious on my part. I was just joking with him off his post saying he had never been in the chat room or heard of it when he has for the last three or four games.

In

I'm in too, if we're doing it.

I'm definitely in if we have a good person running it. I can definitely help with the board too if I get TM powers. Seems like this would be fun to do midseason, adds another layer to the strategy.

**** it i'll do it

Do post here if you have interest. We are not going to start anytime soon, at a minimum a few weeks from now and that's only if this fills up quick.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Wrench, you can help me run the game

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Thanks Wrench, you can help me run the game
    We've agreed that Wrench and either Super or Dhop (or both) are going to help Wrench run it. Sorry man.

Exactly, he can help me

One of the things that PSD had years ago when the games were at their height was someone on the TM level who coordinated the redraft/mock games. It was something we've been looking at doing, and Super and Wrench have essentially been doing this so we are making it official. They do not have to be the ones running the game per se, but they are recommending who does it, and both will be involved with each game in some capacity.

That being said, I am serious when I say that forum rules should be followed on the Discord chat- it should be treated as an extension of PSD- and while we are more lenient with the rules nowadays, we still expect you to follow them on Discord.

We're going to go ahead and lock these threads up at this time- the football game will be started at a later date, with signups posted in this forum, and a forum-wide announcement put up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12