Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I couldn’t agree more with Paco. This game is going to come down to which Vikings team shows up.

Lets not kid ourselves, we are going to get killed. We lose in Chicago even when they have a ****** team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Unfortunately, I think the outcome of this will come down to kicking.

come on guys have some faith in zim. first off this defense is getting stronger by the day. deepest d line in the league. griffen knows he has to return to being elite or looking for work.the vikings dident have griff for the first game last year.they finaly have 3 good linebackers. who can all rush the qb. if mac plays they have 4 top end cbs to cover probobly the best 3 saftys in the league.if they can stop the run turdbisquit will have a long day. offensivly i expect a bunch of 7 man lines by the vikes to slow down the bears rushers. either rudolph and smith jr on each end of the line or one and a full back.the vikes o line is tons better than last years. vikes will have 4 recievers after the snap its up to cousins. with that said im calling it vikes 23 bears 16

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Cook definitely is a stud but 2 of the 3 opponents have been the Falcons and Raiders. Both stink against the run. Outside of the 75 yard TD he went 19 for 79 against GB. I don’t envision the Bears giving up any long runs like that, even if Hicks is out. Goldman, Mack, and Floyd will give our OL plenty of headaches on their own.

This game may end up being disgusting to watch. If Cook is limited then the offense will fall on Kirk’s shoulder. The Bears run game hasn’t really gotten into a groove yet. This game could come down to Kirk vs Trubisky. Whoever sucks less will win lol I expect a lot of turnovers this Sunday.
    To be fair, the Raiders were #5 in the league against the run going into that game and that was against two decent running teams in the Chiefs/Broncos. Stink is a little far-fetched. We have a very good running game.

We can look at the Bears/Packers game as reference for this one. Packers were able to stifle the Bears on offense and we have a better defense than the Packers. The Packers were not really able to move the ball against the Bears but the Packers have a sub-par running game and the Vikings have a very good running game.

I have us winning this game 24-13 and am curious why more people are not doing the same. The Bears have a very good defense but a very good running game will often negate such a thing. Not to mention at this point there is a real possibility that Hicks might not play which bolsters our chances in the run game even more. The Bears have had a hard time scoring this season except against the Redskins, but everyone is scoring on the Redskins.

Cousins is as always the wild card, but as he settles in I think he will be fine as our running game will take pressure off of him and leaves some holes open in the secondary.

C'mon Vikes fans, get behind your team. We are going places this year!
    Last edited by Wisdom Listens; 09-27-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I couldn’t agree more with Paco. This game is going to come down to which Vikings team shows up.
    Same could be said about the bears. Seems like Nagy is learning how to call games for Mitch again- his first few games last year left a lot to be desired and he played quite bit better from games 4-16 or so.

The bears run blocking is the big problem imo. Mitch needs an effective running game to be solid/good imo. Montgomery is a beast but it hasn't mattered lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Unfortunately, I think the outcome of this will come down to kicking.
    Well their kicker has a bum leg, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    To be fair, the Raiders were #5 in the league against the run going into that game and that was against two decent running teams in the Chiefs/Broncos. Stink is a little far-fetched. We have a very good running game.
    Didn’t know they were ranked 5th but that is pretty misleading. The Chiefs lost their starting RB and LT against the Raiders and threw 44 times. The Raiders defense is pretty bad.

Despite how good Dalvin Cook is, the Bears front 7 is going to be the biggest test we have all season. I won’t be surprised if Cook is more of a weapon receiving than rushing this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Same could be said about the bears. Seems like Nagy is learning how to call games for Mitch again- his first few games last year left a lot to be desired and he played quite bit better from games 4-16 or so.

The bears run blocking is the big problem imo. Mitch needs an effective running game to be solid/good imo. Montgomery is a beast but it hasn't mattered lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Could just be but it seems Nagy has been trying to get too cute with the run game. Splitting touches week 1 and then giving carries to CP last week. Montgomery looks like a bell cow to me. I understand getting Cohen on the field more but it almost seems like he is out smarting himself so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Lets not kid ourselves, we are going to get killed. We lose in Chicago even when they have a ****** team.

yes, that 25-20 shellacking in Chicago last year was embarassing
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yes, that 25-20 shellacking in Chicago last year was embarassing
    How about the 24-10 *** whipping we recieved at home? We play bad against them, thats the point. No need to argue it.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    How about the 24-10 *** whipping we recieved at home? We play bad against them, thats the point. No need to argue it.

Vikings have won 7 of the last 11 matchups.

Kline out.

Taylor Gabriel Out for the Bears which is good news. Hicks still a game time decision.

Davion Davis is being promoted to the active roster for tomorrow’s game. I bet that means Treadwell will be inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Vikings have won 7 of the last 11 matchups.
    But we are 3-3 the last 6 games. Are we just picking random matchups?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast