Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    go finish your NBA re-draft team
    Two posts... Does this mean you're in

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...FA-Then-starts

^ Here is an example of how it would work. So you have the GM name "Wrench" who picked the player "Kawhi Leonard" at 1st overall in the 1st round. Its a snake style, so GM "Wrench" picked last in the 2nd round. As such, GMs Jam/PSK picked last in the 1st round and picked 1st in the 2nd round.

When picking players, its based on their overall value. So its completely upto you how much you value their previous experience. For example, Otani only has two seasons in the league vs Jose Abreu who's been in the league since 2014. Who do you pick? There's multiple factors: a) How good is Otani right now vs how good is Abreu right now? b) Sample size of success - who's been good for how long, who can I trust more next year? c) Salary - we will play with a salary cap, d) position of need - maybe you already have a 1B.

So you have to pick 25 guys with a salary cap to keep in mind. The salary cap number will be decided at a later date.
    So is this just a fantasy baseball draft, with the draft being after this season instead of before next season?

Is this our team for next season?

Is it a CAT league or points league?

EDIT: Disregard. I just read above how a winner is determined.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    So is this just a fantasy baseball draft, with the draft being after this season instead of before next season?

Is this our team for next season?

Is it a CAT league or points league?

EDIT: Disregard. I just read above how a winner is determined.
    Sure you can call it that. Its like when you play a video game and choose the fantasy draft option so the whole league is available and all the teams are nuked. Everyone has a cap and we as GMs will vote on playoff rankings once everyones team is done. Then, the seeding will be determined based on our rankings and the matchups will be posted. Below is an example of a playoff matchup, it is the finals of the NBA mock offseason:

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...FINALS-NOP-OKC

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I still have the forums from the old mock offseason hidden away. I thought with the Bryce Harper/Manny Machado off-season, people would want to do the mock offseason but we got no interest, nor did we do a redraft.

I'm happy to play either game if we can get enough people.
    Is it possible to link one of the re-drafts from before? I think the mock isnt feasible but the RD is.

Yes, I started keeping them in the redraft forums which are hidden. I'll go ahead and bring it back online later this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Two posts... Does this mean you're in
    I know literally nothing about baseball....I'm in.

Actually talking it over with some other PSD game regulars, we think an NFL re-draft would be better at the moment. Especially with NFL activity so high right now.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Actually talking it over with some other PSD game regulars, we think an NFL re-draft would be better at the moment. Especially with NFL activity so high right now.
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Yes, I started keeping them in the redraft forums which are hidden. I'll go ahead and bring it back online later this evening.
    Can you copy and paste the rules that KJ made a long time ago. That would best explain the redraft game to the new comers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Can you copy and paste the rules that KJ made a long time ago. That would best explain the redraft game to the new comers.
    If I have one lasting legacy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    You re-posted it, but here you go- https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0-Rules-Thread

Yea KJ made it and I just kept copying and modifying it.

In

We have 11 boys. We need 5-9 more.

Seems like a couple of the GMs joining this thread have a previous game they ought to finish first. Feels pretty lame to me to bail on a game in the middle of it and then go start another game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast