Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I should have mine done tomorrow. I don't know when you are going to submit the first one, but whenever that is, the cutoff date for submissions should be the day before. That way if someone sees a good idea in the first one, they can't steal it and put it in their own. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I should have mine done tomorrow. I don't know when you are going to submit the first one, but whenever that is, the cutoff date for submissions should be the day before. That way if someone sees a good idea in the first one, they can't steal it and put it in their own. Just a thought.
    Agreed... I donít want anyone stealing my idea to trade for Trout!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I thought about that too, but honestly they canít steal all of your ideas. If they take one of yours, but still make the rest of theirs realistic then whatever. Iíve already been working on mine as well and have it saved on a draft. Iíll finish up whenever I finally get some more time to work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the ability to give any ideas that will not be ridiculed or bashed, so I won't be entering one.

But this is pretty simple. I think they should all held until the deadline, and then they are posted. Zero ideas should be revealed at all. If that's the case, the last guy will likely have the best entry.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I don't have the ability to give any ideas that will not be ridiculed or bashed, so I won't be entering one.

But this is pretty simple. I think they should all held until the deadline, and then they are posted. Zero ideas should be revealed at all. If that's the case, the last guy will likely have the best entry.
    Well, yours would be voted on anonymously like everyone else's.

And there's a balance. If we wait too long it'll get forgotten about. Or we won't have enough time for each to breathe. I don't think people will steal ideas very much, either. Hasn't been an issue in the past. Plus I'd hope people see this more as a chance to get their ideas out. There's no prize for the winner haha.

We only have one submission right now. We will wait a bit longer, at least a few weeks. Then we will likely start getting some up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Well, yours would be voted on anonymously like everyone else's.

And there's a balance. If we wait too long it'll get forgotten about. Or we won't have enough time for each to breathe. I don't think people will steal ideas very much, either. Hasn't been an issue in the past. Plus I'd hope people see this more as a chance to get their ideas out. There's no prize for the winner haha.

We only have one submission right now. We will wait a bit longer, at least a few weeks. Then we will likely start getting some up.

Cool

Bryant, Willson, Q for Lindor, Clevinger, Hand.

Who says no?

I think we might actually match up with the Indians in a trade. Not specifically this one but some of our players might interest Cleveland and some of theirs might interest the Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post

Who says no?

I think we might actually match up with the Indians in a trade. Not specifically this one but some of our players might interest Cleveland and some of theirs might interest the Cubs.
    So Javi goes to third in this trade? I think it's a great trade for the Cubs. Not so bad for Cle either.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    So Javi goes to third in this trade? I think it's a great trade for the Cubs. Not so bad for Cle either.
    Yeah, pretty much. Javi can handle himself all over the infield, so 3rd wouldnít be a problem for him, I would imagine.

Who says no?

Cleveland says no IMO

Who says no?

Cleveland will hang up the phone and block the number .lol

Iím still waiting on arbitration salary projections... anyone seen anything? I donít even know how to begin without those estimates.

Anyone who has a submission ready, please DM it to either myself or 1908.

Still sitting on 1 submission currently.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Iím still waiting on arbitration salary projections... anyone seen anything? I donít even know how to begin without those estimates.
    They're not something that should really be that big. I'd say Google some stuff and see what you can find. Someone out there probably has rough estimates.

Even if you're off, you'll only be off a few million.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Anyone who has a submission ready, please DM it to either myself or 1908.

Still sitting on 1 submission currently.
    Hope to have mine done and submitted tonight. I do hope people join in on this with their ideas and hopefully get them in soon so you guys can start posting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast