Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Crabtree is Available!!

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/car...chael-crabtree

We need to bring this guy back as soon as possible!

Plus I own 2 of his authentic jerseys.

Maybe this will light a fire under Carr!!

Do you all think we bring him back?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 09-23-2019 at 07:11 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

No need to either panic or get desperate. As long as Sister Christian is our quarterback we will be consistently picking in the top ten. This team isnt doing anything this year. Sister Christian already had Crabtree and Cooper and stunk. It isnt the talent around him. He sucks it is as simple as that.

"Sister Christian
    Oh the time has come
    And you know that you're the only one
    To say okay
    Where you going
    What you looking for*
    You know those boys*
    Don't want to play no more with you*
    It's true"
    Last edited by maledicent; 09-23-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    https://www.azcardinals.com/news/car...chael-crabtree

We need to bring this guy back as soon as possible!

Plus I own 2 of his authentic jerseys.

Maybe this will light a fire under Carr!!

Do you all think we bring him back?

Didn't he become a FA when Gruden was here? If that's the case, then I don't think he comes back.
    Besides, it's not the receivers dropping balls. The ball has to make it to the receiver in order for them to drop it.

Yes he was a FA , we just didnt pay him like Baltimore did. I think he can come in on a budget deal.

Why not...low risk, high reward. Waller, Crabtree, Williams, renfroe..JJ Nelson..not a bad receiving line up.

It could change the demeanor in the locker room in a positive way.

Seems like Gruden and Carr are losing the Locker room based on Tahir Whiteheads latest comments. We need a win to get these guys to buy in again...

Last edited by Swift Game; 09-23-2019 at 08:23 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Yes please. He was the best wr Carr has played with. Should’ve never let him go really. He’s better then any of the chumps we’ve had around. I’d bring in Dez as well and Pryor. It can’t hurt to work these guys out and at least get someone on the field who has experienced success in the nfl...

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Seems like Gruden and Carr are losing the Locker room based on Tahir Whiteheads latest comments. We need a win to get these guys to buy in again...

What did he say? I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    What did he say? I missed it.
    “This is something you can’t just move on from,” Whitehead said after the game. “It’s a long road ahead. If we don’t get this corrected, then it is going to be a long season. We need to hold each other accountable and make sure nobody is comfortable after this loss because there is a lot of things that need to be fixed.”

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    “This is something you can’t just move on from,” Whitehead said after the game. “It’s a long road ahead. If we don’t get this corrected, then it is going to be a long season. We need to hold each other accountable and make sure nobody is comfortable after this loss because there is a lot of things that need to be fixed.”

-Stork

Damn this season is falling apart quicker than I thought

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

-Stork

I mean he isn’t wrong...

-Stork

Wow thanks. I can think of one guy whose toes are always tapping even in a brutal loss. Reminds me of his first year, 2014, laughing and joking on the sidelines while getting pounded 52-0 by the Rams. Just all bout havin fun and not gettin hurt praise Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    No need to either panic or get desperate. As long as Sister Christian is our quarterback we will be consistently picking in the top ten. This team isnt doing anything this year. Sister Christian already had Crabtree and Cooper and stunk. It isnt the talent around him. He sucks it is as simple as that.

"Sister Christian
    Oh the time has come
    And you know that you're the only one
    To say okay
    Where you going
    What you looking for*
    You know those boys*
    Don't want to play no more with you*
    It's true"
    Unfortunate how Gruden keeps blaming his failure on the team being young. Just excuses. The below article pretty much sums it up. The only good news is we have 2 number one's next year so we can replace Carr. he's toast in this league. Teams will continue loading the box cause they know he won't throw deep. Receivers can't run deep routes in the 2 seconds he holds the ball before dumping it off. I feel sorry for Jacobs having to run into a brick wall every play. Dump
    Carr and Gruden!

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/09...-on-the-brink/

There's a lot of guys that are not close to 100%. I'll chalk that loss to that fact. Jacobs was hurt, and even Burfict, with his arm hanging, didn't want to come out. Williams, who's ill, played. If they lost the locker room, these guys wouldn't even want to play. Hey, they got beat by 2 superior teams...let's face it. Indy is playing well....and at home. So it doesn't get better this week. I just hope Jacobs, Williams, and Burfict are healthy this week. If we lose any 2 of those, and it's a sure loss.

-Stork

Thanks for posting.

I'm glad someone is saying what needs to be said. Seems like our effort has been horrible since the Denver game.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Ryan grant appears to have been released. I wonder if they take a chance on Crabtree...

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]