1 100.00%
  • Packers - #SeasonOver

0 0%
  • Tie - #We******

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    You can word that whichever way you want, right now Sidney Jones sucks. If eagles could go back in time knowing how trash he has been they would not select Sidney Jones again.
    You can literally say this about every draft pick failure. Itís a stupid practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    You can word that whichever way you want, right now Sidney Jones sucks. If eagles could go back in time knowing how trash he has been they would not select Sidney Jones again.
    Yeah, and Tom Brady would be playing for Cleveland after being picked #1 overall.

If teams could go back in time and correct their drafts, Carson wentz would be a ram right now.. :/

Your baby can't do this

This is not a 'rumor' or anything but the Dolphins are tanking this year. They have one of the best corner in Xavien Howard. He signs a 5/75M with 39M guaranteed in the summer and is the highest paid corner in the league. Howard and Ramsey are similar in size. Both are listed at 6'1 and 200LB. Howard is 26, drafted in the 2nd round in 2016 while Ramsey is 24. Ramsey is regarded as the best corner in the league but I think Howard is definitely top 3. The Eagles and Roseman should at least inquired about his availability. Howard is lockup until 2025 so that is a plus to have a young stud corner. To me there are three premium positions to build a team QB, DE, and CB. IF you are able to acquire one DO IT. Just want to know what Eagles fans think about the idea and if there is a gap between Ramsey and Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This is not a 'rumor' or anything but the Dolphins are tanking this year. They have one of the best corner in Xavien Howard. He signs a 5/75M with 39M guaranteed in the summer and is the highest paid corner in the league. Howard and Ramsey are similar in size. Both are listed at 6'1 and 200LB. Howard is 26, drafted in the 2nd round in 2016 while Ramsey is 24. Ramsey is regarded as the best corner in the league but I think Howard is definitely top 3. The Eagles and Roseman should at least inquired about his availability. Howard is lockup until 2025 so that is a plus to have a young stud corner. To me there are three premium positions to build a team QB, DE, and CB. IF you are able to acquire one DO IT. Just want to know what Eagles fans think about the idea and if there is a gap between Ramsey and Howard.
    I was also thinking about Howard but I do think heíd cost similar to what Ramsey is going to go for but heís not as good in my opinion. In fact, amari cooper made him look pretty bad this past Sunday, Ramsey wouldnít have that. I think if the eagles were gonna send out a lot to get a CB, it should be Ramsey. Howard is also a good option but I think should cost a lot less, like for example Ramsey might go for a 1st and 2nd round pick if Howard would only cost a 1st or 2nd then go for it but I do think he will likely cost more than that.

Your baby can't do this

Supposedly, (Eagles website - forums), Ertz would have to be included in a deal for Ramsey.

Who's giving up a 1 AND Ertz?

Lol. Never gonna happen.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I agree Jaydubb. IF you are willing to give up high assets get a stud like Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I agree Jaydubb. IF you are willing to give up high assets get a stud like Ramsey.
    Yeah. Howard is good, but heís not Ramsey

Your baby can't do this

That's what confuses me unless the Jags are being extremely stingy. We have a first a second 2 3rds 2 4ths and 2 5s next yr. We have a wide array of picks we can send out. Jags are of their rocker if they think theyll get a Ertz type. In that case the Chiefs would make sense for them because they have like 5 wide receivers and picks they surely can throw away.

Even if we don't get Ramseey we still need safety for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

The Titans went into Atlanta and completely 'shutdown' BOTH Julio and Calvin Ridley. This with Matt Ryan throwing 50+ passes. I'm so angry and bitter that we lost to the Falcons.

Can someone explain to me why Schwartz have the DB play 6-8 yard off the receiver? Is this more his scheme or he doesn't have confident in our corners?

The Saints handle their business and in the process helps out the Eagles. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You can literally say this about every draft pick failure. Itís a stupid practice.

So if a draft pick is not panning out than what do you call them then?

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    So if a draft pick is not panning out than what do you call them then?
    I think you misunderstood what I said. He said if the Eagles could go back and repick they would. Well, if a pick was a bust (the word you were looking for), every team would go back and pick someone else if they could.

Thatís what makes it stupid to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast