• Eagles - #SeasonSaved

1 100.00%
  • Packers - #SeasonOver

0 0%
  • Tie - #We******

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

TNF: (1-2) Eagles at (3-0) Packers - The Eagles Need To Get Their **** Together ed.

Game time: 720PM
    Packers (3-0) vs Eagles (1-2)

Players to watch - EAGLES:

Players to watch - PACKERS:

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

This feels like a MUST win game. Forget about the division but to even consider a wild card spot you just can't be 1-3. Falling behind the eight ball this early in the season really really sucks.

A win will actually piss me off more, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    A win will actually piss me off more, honestly.
    Ok, for Y$ís sake, I hope we go to 1-3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ok, for Y$ís sake, I hope we go to 1-3.

Sure, let's not beat the Falcons (a terrible team this year) or the Lions (a game we most definitely should have won) but beat arguably the greatest QB talent we've ever seen on short rest with a completely depleted roster.

Then again, a win would almost guarantee Wentz had something to do with it.

Never mind, go win this ****ing game, Wentz.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Sounds like the eagles are still very much in favor of miles sanders and probably wonít lower his work load.. I hope they know what theyíre doing because he looked pretty bad at times. I think theyíve already made a decision sometime in the preseason that Sanders would get the most snaps in the running back group and thatís not going to change.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Sure, let's not beat the Falcons (a terrible team this year) or the Lions (a game we most definitely should have won) but beat arguably the greatest QB talent we've ever seen on short rest with a completely depleted roster.

Then again, a win would almost guarantee Wentz had something to do with it.

Never mind, go win this ****ing game, Wentz.
    Iím just ****ing with you man lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím just ****ing with you man lol

Haha I know.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

We had better get something figured out. Our team needs to put 4 quality quarters together, I'm very tired watching us play like **** for stretches and then play well. We need to be consistently great

Oh Boy.

Every God damn time Wentz dives face first with the ball, my heart just drops and I close my eyes and pray.
    This game he got hit on his knees when he drove the same way he did in the Rams game when he tore his ACL.
    Clearly he hasn't learned and everything he's said was just talk.

He needs to seriously just slide and concede that extra yard and wait for the next down to get it. We cant afford to lose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

TNF: (1-2) Eagles at (3-0) Packers - The Eagles Need To Get Their **** Together ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Every God damn time Wentz dives face first with the ball, my heart just drops and I close my eyes and pray.
    This game he got hit on his knees when he drove the same way he did in the Rams game when he tore his ACL.
    Clearly he hasn't learned and everything he's said was just talk.

He needs to seriously just slide and concede that extra yard and wait for the next down to get it. We cant afford to lose him.
    On that particular play I thought if he just stayed up and tried to run it in, it wouldnít of been that bad because the defender was just coming off a block and wentz had momentum on his side but the other guy didnít. The defender had a bad angle but because wentz started diving real early (at like the 5 yard line) the defender by default went for the lower part of his body.

On that particular play Iíd still like wentz to slide though.. I do the same, every time he dives like that I pray.

Your baby can't do this

look... i am a packers fan... even with your injuries you have more talent over the packers... if you want to beat the packers its simple... run/run/pass and eat our defense alive with the run because our secondary is our strength... buuuut the most important part is blitz.... rodgers whom i love... has thrown the ball away 90000000 million times in 3 games because he has become a ***** and is scared of being hit... he isnt horrid but he is no longer top 7 because he worries more about being hit or throwing interceptions... i love the dude but carrying the packers for years has hurt him... blitz blitz blitz and its an easy win... outside of adams we have 0 weapons... grahm is done... he is either hurt or ****ed... just blitz and i promise you its a win by 3-7

must win game. glad that Goddert and AJ are playing. Its a winnable game. We need to establish the run early with Howard, he needs at least 15 carries, get around 10 or so for Sanders and use him in the slot and for more passing plays in the vintage Sproles role.

Going to this game - we MUST win
    Thanks fanofphilly

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast