Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 9/23: Yowie Wowie

Yowie Yowie! Bray has made a new friend in Seth Rollins. But the Fiend....he wants the title, will he get what he wants?

But first, a five way match to determine who will face Seth Rollins next week for the title.

Ricochet vs Robert Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio

Tonights other matches:

Nikki Cross vs Sasha Banks

Chad Gable vs Baron Corbin

Plus, a brand new episode of Firefly Funhouse!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

0 comments in the thread... was RAW thát bad?

It wasent that bad, its just a bad peroid but when AEW kicks off and SD moves to FOX, i think it will pick back up again.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    0 comments in the thread... was RAW thát bad?
    I feel like so many wrestling fans are anticipating AEW that they aren't really tuning into Raw. That will change if AEW doesn't move the needle like so many people are hoping. AEW has to really bring it because the expectations are so high.

Why not just watch both?

The only reason I wouldn’t watch is if the product is bad, but if both RAW and AEW would be good shows I’d watch both without it needing to be a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Why not just watch both?

The only reason I wouldn’t watch is if the product is bad, but if both RAW and AEW would be good shows I’d watch both without it needing to be a competition.
    Because Raw and Smackdown have underwhelmed for so long now. They fall into the same tropes over and over and it hasn't changed.

I'm not going to drool over AEW because they're going to have their own problems but I think most of us are over WWE and want to see what AEW can accomplish. Maybe if they do well that will motivate WWE to make more drastic changes to their programming.