Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Loaisiga replaces German ?

Loaisiga has been pitching really well. If German is not cleared for the playoffs does Loasiga share starts with CC ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Loaisiga has been pitching really well. If German is not cleared for the playoffs does Loasiga share starts with CC ?
    German has already been ruled out for the playoffs. Lasagna is better as a reliever. Doesn't seem to be able to hold up to the innings a starter needs.

CC will be a pen option, Boone already stated so. Doesn't sound like he will go long in games.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

They need to keep Loaisiga developing in the pen. He's got every bit as good of stuff as anyone out there and could be an amazing weapon for us. Hopefully throwing less innings will keep him healthy, because that kid has a hell of an arm

If the league suspends German for the playoffs, that is outrageous. If, after an investigation, German is found to have violated league rules, the suspension should be served during the next regular season.

Guilty and punished until proven innocent I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Guilty and punished until proven innocent I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally agree.
    But the Yankees are being smart by getting ahead of it. From their perspective, he has already at his limit. This way they shut him down as a political move and cover themselves from all sides.

**** off. Where's my title