Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rams

3 60.00%
  • Browns

2 40.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    If you have this bad of protection issues, why would you continue to go empty? Especially with the game on the line?
    Because Wade will just blitz the guys in man coverage. You can't fight Wade's defense with extra blockers, you have to fight it with quick passes or dominant blocking.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Huge opportunity for the Browns to take momentum with them into the Baltimore game.Their game is way to unfocused and Mayfield doesn't use the pocket properly.
    He doesn't step up at all. Which is weird since he did it a lot last year.

Well, the next game is crucial. Win and we're 1st in the division - lose and Baltimore has a 2-game lead on everyone in the division.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Because Wade will just blitz the guys in man coverage. You can't fight Wade's defense with extra blockers, you have to fight it with quick passes or dominant blocking.
    Call me crazy, but I'd rather force him to blitz rather than just wave the white flag

Call me crazy, but I'd rather force him to blitz rather than just wave the white flag
    I don't get why they weren't running the ball. Why make yourself one-dimensional so close to the goal line? They could have ran 4 times.

Chubb on a Texas route would've been my solution. Or any throw to OBJ. Kitchens is pretty awful and Baker is in a slump which doesn't help.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Chubb on a Texas route would've been my solution. Or any throw to OBJ. Kitchens is pretty awful and Baker is in a slump which doesn't help.
    Yup. New England completed RB wheel routes against us all day when Wade was our DC lol

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't get why they weren't running the ball. Why make yourself one-dimensional so close to the goal line? They could have ran 4 times.
    Yeah it made zero sense. There were a ton of had scratching calls tonight. Donald was in Baker's face all game and Kitchens decided to allow that to happen with the game on the line lol

Jared Goff looked terrible. That contract is gonna be one of the worst ones in the NFL in a year or two.

Saw an interesting statement made on twitter this morning:

Mayfield has one of the lowest time in the pocket averages this year, and hasn't rolled out to his left one time this year. Add that to the second longest time to throw and you got the issue framed perfectly. You got a QB eager to improvise, but slow to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He doesn't step up at all. Which is weird since he did it a lot last year.

Well, the next game is crucial. Win and we're 1st in the division - lose and Baltimore has a 2-game lead on everyone in the division.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345