Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    That's a fan account according to it's description.
    Again itís funny. Laugh some.

Kind of wanted to know where jbay and bosston are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I'm not going to get into an argument about it but he was obviously starting level talent in the NFL and people constantly use your take to justify why he's not playing. That is completely ignorant when Blake Bottles, Ryan Fitzpatrick, everybody who's played QB in Arizona since then, Flacco, Eli have been starters. Come on man.
    Jags moved on from Bortles but they drafted him. They weren't going to sign a guy and bench a player that they drafted. Fitz has been an NFL journeyman, Arizona signed Bradford (Who if healthy, is better than Kaep) and drafted Rosen in the first round, Flacco and Eli were Super Bowl winning franchise QB's and their teams were not going to move on from them 3 years ago. When it was time for these teams to move on from their QB's, they weren't going to sign a guy with limited upside that would bring a large media presence with him. And can you imagine the negative publicity if a team signed him and then tried to move on from him?

The sad truth is that his talent doesn't offset the ramifications of signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's reckless and bad for people with an actual illness to assume that every person who acts like an *** hat isn't simiply just an *** hat. If it turns out he actually does, he's still an *** hat regardless. Now that he's been released, he should never be signed again because, again, he's an *** hat.
    Where does that saying come from? Asshat. Iíve heard it elsewhere too but itís so odd lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Again itís funny. Laugh some.
    Lmao at acting like you knew it was a fake.

Great player but needs work as a human being. Will leave it at that.
    Loving Life!

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Lmao at acting like you knew it was a fake.
    ....not acting. I knew. Get a damn sense of humor. Why would the actual XFL put that out there and swear in its tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I'm not going to get into an argument about it but he was obviously starting level talent in the NFL and people constantly use your take to justify why he's not playing. That is completely ignorant when Blake Bottles, Ryan Fitzpatrick, everybody who's played QB in Arizona since then, Flacco, Eli have been starters. Come on man.
    And none of those guys come with the circus that Kaep would bring. If Kaep was good enough, he'd have a job. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Jags moved on from Bortles but they drafted him. They weren't going to sign a guy and bench a player that they drafted. Fitz has been an NFL journeyman, Arizona signed Bradford (Who if healthy, is better than Kaep) and drafted Rosen in the first round, Flacco and Eli were Super Bowl winning franchise QB's and their teams were not going to move on from them 3 years ago. When it was time for these teams to move on from their QB's, they weren't going to sign a guy with limited upside that would bring a large media presence with him. And can you imagine the negative publicity if a team signed him and then tried to move on from him?

The sad truth is that his talent doesn't offset the ramifications of signing him.
    Thank you

....not acting. I knew. Get a damn sense of humor. Why would the actual XFL put that out there and swear in its tweet?
    Apparently you don't remember the XFL of old

lol... they defended him and now they will shun him.... guess what people? Just because someone joins your team doesnt mean you should excuse what they do or have done.

and stop with the CTE ********... lets not give a dumbass an excuse for being a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Where does that saying come from? Asshat. Iíve heard it elsewhere too but itís so odd lol
    It just means your head is so far up there, you're wearing it as a hat, lol

You did not know. You really hate being wrong lol.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast