Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Kaep and AB will create their own league.

With blackjack, and hookers.
    I approve of this reference.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's reckless and bad for people with an actual illness to assume that every person who acts like an *** hat isn't simiply just an *** hat. If it turns out he actually does, he's still an *** hat regardless. Now that he's been released, he should never be signed again because, again, he's an *** hat.
    Amen. Agreed 100%.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Well like I said when they signed him. Let it ride

Whatever. If he is really a POS and did **** then f em

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Given the current political climate, it's the kind of spin that is appropriate for the age. But then eventually, inevitably, the truth reared its head and all of the b/s and sophistry fled the scene.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Patriot fans be like:

Your baby can't do this

Lol that isn't verified bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Patriot fans be like:

One actually called into Nick Wright’s radio show to complain about how the Pats are making a huge mistake and all these issues are other teams issues to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol that isn't verified bro.
    Who cares. It’s funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    How many times do I gotta say this, this guy is crazy and any team that signs him will regret it. 2 teams before the 3rd weekend of football. Hopefully he never gets another contract again. Absolutely nuts that in this game a guy can kneel for the anthem and never play a game again but this **** bag can keep getting chances. Like I said hopefully this will be the last we heard from this idiot.
    Well Kaep was never very good at football, whereas AB was easily a top 5 WR. So that's a pretty awful comparison. If Kaep was even a top 25 QB he would've easily gotten more chances, bc his talent would've been worth the baggage he comes with. But he's not that good and not worth all the extra crap.

I am a Pats fan and stated from the start that I was not into the signing.My best hope was he could make quietly through the season.Cutting him is the right thing to and despite all the talent I will always question the move to bring him during all the chaos surrounding him.

That's a fan account according to it's description.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Well Kaep was never very good at football, whereas AB was easily a top 5 WR. So that's a pretty awful comparison. If Kaep was even a top 25 QB he would've easily gotten more chances, bc his talent would've been worth the baggage he comes with. But he's not that good and not worth all the extra crap.
    I'm not going to get into an argument about it but he was obviously starting level talent in the NFL and people constantly use your take to justify why he's not playing. That is completely ignorant when Blake Bottles, Ryan Fitzpatrick, everybody who's played QB in Arizona since then, Flacco, Eli have been starters. Come on man.

Rippin' lips son!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast