Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Let's see if he signs with another team in less than an hour since Patriot fans were claiming that's not a big deal

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Let's see if he signs with another team in less than an hour since Patriot fans were claiming that's not a big deal
    It'd be even more shocking now cause he has the sexual assault allegations. Teams won't touch him now until that is sorted out

His first $5mil was due Monday. Ha.

He made $155,000 in his only week playing. He owes the Raiders $210,000 in fines. So still in the red on the year.

Holy ****ing narcissist:

I mean...the guy obviously has some concerning mental sickness. He may be a piece of **** as well, but he needs to seek medical help regardless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I mean...the guy obviously has some concerning mental sickness. He may be a piece of **** as well, but he needs to seek medical help regardless.

No. He's just a tool.

He was never the same after that hit from Burfict...the guy for sure has CTE

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No. He's just a tool.
    This.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Good. Now Pats fans can stop defending him lol.
    This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    How about 3. He got issues regardless of CTE.
    No. That circumvents Bullseyed logic. It’s black or white man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No. He's just a tool.
    Nothing wrong to admit one's own personal issues and get professional help though.

He is either delusional about who he is or just wanted to get away with screwing people over for as long as he can.

I hope he learns from this professional help or not.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Finally back to the real world.

Ever drive down the road, someone just doing something to piss you off and you ponder for a quick second if you could get away with putting them in the ditch? Then you snap back to reality realizing that your fantasy doesn’t exist, that you’ll have to answer for your choice?

Welcome to reality AB....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post

It's reckless and bad for people with an actual illness to assume that every person who acts like an *** hat isn't simiply just an *** hat. If it turns out he actually does, he's still an *** hat regardless. Now that he's been released, he should never be signed again because, again, he's an *** hat.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

How many times do I gotta say this, this guy is crazy and any team that signs him will regret it. 2 teams before the 3rd weekend of football. Hopefully he never gets another contract again. Absolutely nuts that in this game a guy can kneel for the anthem and never play a game again but this **** bag can keep getting chances. Like I said hopefully this will be the last we heard from this idiot.

Rippin' lips son!!

It's not CTE or mental illness. Newsflash: some people -- most people -- are just effed up. It's funny how so many, even diehard conservatives, are quick to scapegoat legitimate maladies when individual responsibility is where we should be focusing our attention. Given the nature of the business, Brown should have disclosed the civil case to both of his employers. Instead, he kept it to himself, knowing the s***storm that it would cause for any professional sports organization. Do we blame his keeping his mouth shut on halitosis? Of course not. AB's character speaks for itself. I don't know if he's guilty of rape, but from every account that has been made public recently, he's as foul as they come. Goodbye and good riddance.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast