Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Interesting.. Now some Patriot fans are gonna start moonwalking on defending AB

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Now PSD needs to decide:

1. CTE exists and the NFL covered it up, AB is a victim and it isn't his fault
    2. CTE doesn't exist, AB is a tool
    How about 3. He got issues regardless of CTE.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Anyone who says they wouldn't want him on their team is lying I admit it I never liked him or cared for him.
    I find it a little hypocritical when someone who roots for another team hates a certain player but the minute he's on your team everyone goes from Oh I can't stand that guy to Oh **** we just go such and such. Everyone kept saying they didn't need him? But what if they did?
    b.s. That is like saying anyone would want a smoking hot chick no matter how big of a nightmare she is. To many, and I mean MANY, intangibles matter. It's why some guys play longer than others, and some are dropped the nanosecond they lose their athleticism.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Anyone who says they wouldn't want him on their team is lying I admit it I never liked him or cared for him.
    I find it a little hypocritical when someone who roots for another team hates a certain player but the minute he's on your team everyone goes from Oh I can't stand that guy to Oh **** we just go such and such. Everyone kept saying they didn't need him? But what if they did?
    Not me.

According to Ian Rapoport The New England Patriots have released WR
    Antonio Brown. WOW I'm actually shocked.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1175140674628390913

Now I have some questions.

1) What happens to all that guaranteed money?

2) Will he play again this yr? If so where?

3)Do the Steelers try to resign him?

4) Could his next stop be the CFL or XFL?
    I wanna know about the guaranteed money too.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I don’t know enough to say he’s guilty of some of the crimes he’s accused of but it’s pretty clear to me he’s a bad person. Obviously a great talent but the line just has to be drawn somewhere. With the stuff that came out after they got him I think they tried to make it work since they already made the move but with these new allegation of stuff he’s STILL doing you just can’t justify it anymore.
    What I find amazing, is if this is joe nobody, he is tossed to the curb as a loser, scumbag, and harmful person. Yet, because his muscles work really well and he can catch a ball, people feel the need to stick up for him with the "but he's talented!". Who cares? Dude made enough money for 5 lifetimes, to play a childs game. The mere fact people stick up for him in the first place tells us all we need to know about people-ie, we care more about how our team does than the character(s) on it. That, is sad.

Pats signed him because they have been able to take in damaged goods and keep them straight for enough time to get some use out of them before, which nobody else can do. None of that should matter.

I guess long story short, it's sad that we allow one person to get away with far more than another, because he has "talent".

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Now PSD needs to decide:

1. CTE exists and the NFL covered it up, AB is a victim and it isn't his fault
    2. CTE doesn't exist, AB is a tool
    I'm not sure the first part has to be worded in such a conspiratorial manner, but I think it's pretty clear CTE is at play here.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I wanna know about the guaranteed money too.
    he should be able to keep it. Shame on the Pats. But, I imagine there are rules in place so I am interested to some degree as well. But to me, any team willing to sign an idiot like him deserves to lose whatever money they toss out there.

Did the OP really ask if the Steelers try to bring him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    b.s. That is like saying anyone would want a smoking hot chick no matter how big of a nightmare she is. To many, and I mean MANY, intangibles matter. It's why some guys play longer than others, and some are dropped the nanosecond they lose their athleticism.
    You have to believe deep down there is some truth to it.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he should be able to keep it. Shame on the Pats. But, I imagine there are rules in place so I am interested to some degree as well. But to me, any team willing to sign an idiot like him deserves to lose whatever money they toss out there.
    Yep. That's the risk they took. Could have paid off, but AB was a bit crazier than they imagined. Lots of people compared the signing to Moss, but I don't think they are remotely similar. Moss was a bit lazy. AB is a nut and possible sexual predator.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Big Ben is out so.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't be all that surprised. They probably wont but who knows.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Yeah I wouldn't be all that surprised. They probably wont but who knows.
    “Probably won’t”!?! Lol. If Drew Rosenhaus tried to call for AB the whole city gonna go “New phone who dis?”

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast